Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIFT TODAY

5 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

DRIFT TODAY Empty DRIFT TODAY

Post  dirtyghost Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 am

Well what can i say, a fantastic afternoon with some top guys, big thanks to the brummy lads that came down and also Wayne and his dad and the rest of you of course.
Some great fun this afternoon with the little drift comp which paul will post the results up of later on when he gets a chance, very well done to Wayne making it through the rounds and finally facing off against Tom "Broke-belt" Walton, you did very well mate up against Tom hold your head hi cheers .
Again thanks all for coming i hope you all had a nice day with us and the nice weather.

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

DRIFT TODAY Empty Re: DRIFT TODAY

Post  ShortiePaul Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 am

Yes my word to Marti i think wayne will be a force to recon with mate he was fast quick and clean.
Big thanks to all who turned out to the drift meet, Nice to see Alex back on the drift scene as well
Ollie and his crew made the run down from Birmingham to join us great bunch of guys.
The weather was kind but a bit windy but all the track banners stayed in place. Wayne and his dad Del came along and boy was Wayne some drifter well done mate you worked your way through the field to compete against Tom Walton ranked 5th in Europe. You put a great show of your skills and after you put on real drift tyres you was wicked. Watch out tom this guy is on your heels
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
THE BRUMMIE CORNER
Even wade made a show as well, what does make me very happy is the way things are going and I can see with the new 6 series coming on line the brummie boys and us will be having a busy time in front of us.
Mick Lawlor never failed to keep us in fits of giggles when on his second run his front wheel came off but did manage to drift around turn 3. Big smiles from Mick as per normal and a great sportsman he is to.
Paul BMW
MARTI BEEMER
ALEX'S CUP RACER
THIS IS THE GUY TO WATCH WAYNE A REAL DARK HORSE
WADE HERE FOR A WHILE HAVING A DRIFT
THATS WHAT WE LIKE BIG SMILES
OLLIE SHOWING LEG
SOME SORT OF BRUMMIE DANCE
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 am

Thankyou to you all for the invite. Looking forward to the next meet. Also I love the wheels Paul got me today they were ace. A bit quick but when I stiffen the suspention it should work better.
Cheers to you all Rolling Eyes
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortiePaul Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 am

Was nice meeting you and your dad as well wayne glad you like the track mate
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Mon May 31, 2010 6:11 am

You to buddy. The track is wicked and is car friendly when you spin out of control.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  ollydc5 Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 am

safe lads what an awesome day.thanks to all again for making us all welcome again.massive improvements to the track which improved the feel and flow alot. Looking forward to the next meet and was good to see everybody's driftings skills are way better.great to talk to marti and paul about future prospects which will hopefully benefit our groups.thanks for the battle marti and paul was flying. Hope to see you at the next meet.olly
ollydc5
ollydc5

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon May 31, 2010 8:35 am

was our pleasure to have you guys over bud the drifting was wicked really enjoyed our little battle also, shame i dicked it and spun but thats the way it goes.
Look forward to you guys coming over again, we will have to have a chat in the coming weeks to see what we all want to do with the series and then get it on once dates have ben okayed all round to make sure there are no clashes with other meets.

Chat soon matey.

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Was as Marti said a pleasure to have you guys over mate thanks for the wicked comments mate look forward to the series
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down