Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So who is coming on the 4th for a drift???

3 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

So who is coming on the 4th for a drift??? Empty So who is coming on the 4th for a drift???

Post  BuddyRC Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 am

Please put your name down if you are coming on the 4th.

Paul
BuddyRC (wayne)
Derek
Mick lawlor
jungsi
ollie + 3
gazag

Last edited by BuddyRC on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

So who is coming on the 4th for a drift??? Empty Re: So who is coming on the 4th for a drift???

Post  gazag Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 am

me, ill be there
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

So who is coming on the 4th for a drift??? Empty Re: So who is coming on the 4th for a drift???

Post  Admin Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 am

look forward to meeting you gazag
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:48 pm

how do gazag, have you got the address for the drift venue or do you still want to follow me down? I will be setting of early about 12.45pm as i want to do the track for the drifting. It takes me 45mins to get there from mine.
Also have you locked your diffs? and hows the pray job comming on?
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:40 pm

pray job god are we going to be praying sunday the 4th then Wayne lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 pm

lol! it was nearly 4 in the mornin and I did say me spelling was cack. I ment spray job silly cyclops
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 am

well since you live exactally 1/4 of a mile from me ill follow you down mate, and 12:45? early? really? if you said 9am early yeah but 12:45?

anyway ill update you on the MI4 spray job and im just finnishing some other shells. i dug out some other old cars and drift converting them now. i got locked fromt and open rear on the mi4 and it seems towork well. also found out a sprint 2 ripoff chnese thing which seems to do well but does need its diffs locking so doing that and a new shell for it and also a cyclone S kit which ive had sitting in my garrage for an age not built so im building that too and spraying it up so should have abit to look at next week lol.

btw im bashing with offroad in bagginton next to the baggington golf club on sunday if anyone wants to meet me befor hand.

ill haver my camcorder with me next week too as i dont go to any bash, race or any sort of RC meet withought it so i can make a kick ass video of it too. i got a good few videos on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/gazag) so go have a look and ill get something edited up for yall to view
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 am

Sound kida. Would you send me the post code for Sunday bud and I will try to make it. Got my stagg do tomorrow so I might be tied up to a lampost and might not make the bashing fun. Hopefully I can come m8 as I don't want to be messed with on me stagg as I have not long had a hernia opp and Im still healing.
Laters dude
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 am

Brandon Ln, Wolston, Coventry, CV8ý

next to the golf corse across the carpark and through the white gate onto the field.
just a bit of fun for me and a mate to go bashing then to somwhere to watch the game.
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down