Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc F1

5 posters

:: 1/10th :: F1

Go down

Rc F1 Empty Rc F1

Post  Admin Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Why has F1 died again i was told that some of the guys who went to Bedworth have jacked F1 quite a few of then did off roading but speaking to one of them they said they quit.
is this the case at most clubs as its seems to make a come back and then die a death again why is this i know its still going strong at Ardent if im not wrong.
?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rc F1 Empty Re: Rc F1

Post  Tomo Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

F1 is a tough class to race outdoors but indoor they much better suited. I think like the mardave class you will see the f1's pick up again in the winter.
Ardent's summer serries has been very well supported by the f1's with two full heats on usually and the winter serries promises to be much better still.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 pm

ahh Tommo beat me to it

Also some people ( inc me ) dont like to scratch the chassis up on the tarmac not like touring cars there is alot more clearance chassis to ground wise. . .

Also its got to the point now that I spend more time taking pics and videos instead of sorting out my car hence im way down the field I have only just sorted my diff out from January this year so come on people all you with F1's post some txt and pics its your turn now

Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 am

id love to race F1 but only one problem, i dont have one lol, mardave first and F1 later in the year Smile
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  4_cell_racer Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

F1's seem to be a fad class to race.....every now and again the re-appear and everyone goes mad for them (like the WGT's) then if they can not get them to handle they give up and go back to the class they raced before!!

F1 cars handle quiet different to other class's ie TC and I think some people think they can drive them as they would a 10th TC....WRONG......Rolling Eyes

I love racing my F109....just wish I could race it more often! I could race mine at a local club (Crewe) but know I would be put in with either TC's, Mini's or Dave's....not a problem if the racers are any good.....but most of them are children who want speed 1st then learn to drive afterwards!! Rolling Eyes

I've NOT raced out doors for over 15 yrs (with my very old Losi JRX Pro!!) and think I'm a lil too nesh to go back to racing out door lol plus the great British weather aint too good either Rolling Eyes

Gazza......you racing at Ardent next Sunday?? Oh and stop taking so many pics/vids and sort ya F1 out mate Very Happy
4_cell_racer
4_cell_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:15 am

Lee aka 4 cell is right, f1 is a totally different kind of racing to the other on road classes and robust driving (tc driving) doesnt work and justends in frustration and broken parts.

I love F1 it's fast, technical and simple but much cheaper than tc racing and so rewarding when you do manage a good race.

It would be really good if we could get all the f1 nuts together more often.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  4_cell_racer Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 am

TOMO wrote:
It would be really good if we could get all the f1 nuts together more often.

Here, here Very Happy would love to see a BIG meeting of just F1's that would be soo cool
4_cell_racer
4_cell_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm

I put one on at Tamworth on the 2nd Jan this year was a wicked site to see
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  4_cell_racer Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:I put one on at Tamworth on the 2nd Jan this year was a wicked site to see

Yeah I missed that ....as I didnt start racing F1's till a few months ago!!

Will you be doin any more of these meetings??
4_cell_racer
4_cell_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: 1/10th :: F1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum