Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamtec order

4 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave

Go down

Kamtec order Empty Kamtec order

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Just placed my order for bits for my winter series car for Ardent so will be busy building this car this sat will take pictures as i build it.
Anyone got any idea of the best gearing for the stock class thats pinion and spur please.
Just the servo to get but i will get gazza to get me one as he gets blinding servos cheap and metal geared like used in the 1/12th. Glad now i kept my laser set up board
Gazza i have kept the tyre choice the same as my brushless jap soft rears and jap 50's up front.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kamtec order Empty Re: Kamtec order

Post  stox217 Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

try 16/50 1st off.

Also mabe try 48's up front as you wont have the speed to warm up the 50's to get the same amount of grip from your brushless car.
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 am

I have 54p rear and 54ps fronts. 24pinion on the motor and 48dp 72t diff.

This works for me but I guess it's down to your driving style realy so I would play around with it like with your brushless as the g2 motor is quick on the straight but lacks punch out the corners if the pinion is to high m8.

Also the grooves I did to my tyres realy does work as I don't use additive on my car now but I guess it can't harm to use a tad on the rear for the first lap as the tyres are cold.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:49 am

GUYS im loving it Very Happy

I have passed on my info set up your cars and now see that you have found your driving style

a big well done to all cheers

LOL forget I had a chap at Ardent last week set up is Dave as the club he raced at laughed at him . . . any way got his car set up and it was running a lot better seen him last night and . . . . .

he now wins the finals and a few 2nd places I think he said and they are gob smacked LOL
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down