Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mtroniks esc

4 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave :: Brushed

Go down

Mtroniks esc Empty Mtroniks esc

Post  jungsi Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:42 am

Hi guys and gals
I been looking at me car today and noticed it was'nt set up as per, I would like to say manual but will have to say leaflet!
when going forward and releasing the trigger it would roll on, so going into corners I would have to slow down a lot sooner or dab the brakes which would go into instant reverse so i had to be carefull!
but when reading the manual and connecting the motor cables as per leaflet now when going forward and releasing in stops a lot sooner
almost like a brake of sorts which should help me!
is this how it sholud be!
There are no changes to this esc just plug and play!
Si

jungsi

Back to top Go down

Mtroniks esc Empty Re: Mtroniks esc

Post  4_cell_racer Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 am

jungsi wrote:Hi guys and gals
I been looking at me car today and noticed it was'nt set up as per, I would like to say manual but will have to say leaflet!
when going forward and releasing the trigger it would roll on, so going into corners I would have to slow down a lot sooner or dab the brakes which would go into instant reverse so i had to be carefull!
but when reading the manual and connecting the motor cables as per leaflet now when going forward and releasing in stops a lot sooner
almost like a brake of sorts which should help me!
is this how it sholud be!
There are no changes to this esc just plug and play!
Si

Sounds like you had the speedo going into reverse (when going forward) and now you have it going forward as it should!.......does the green led/light come on when going full forward?
4_cell_racer
4_cell_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  QuackingPlums Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 am

B*gger!

It never occurred to me that I get a braking action when going from reverse to forward but like Si, it goes straight into reverse when I 'brake'! Of course it's setup backward.. Obvious when someone points it out! Doh!

lol!
QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 am

Also if you have a Computer TX check end points and trim . . . then do a calibrate again on ESC
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: 1/12th :: Mardave :: Brushed

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum