Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing Empty Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing

Post  Ardent Raceway Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 am

Open practice only tonight. We have no running water, no catering and our computer has frozen (physically). Bring your own heater if you want to practice, we need to save the Gas for Friday and the weekend. Tuesday Race series will start Tuesday 14th instead. Sorry for any inconvenience. Things start to warm up this week thank goodness.
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing Empty Re: Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing

Post  Gazza Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 am

LOL who said it is not cold LOL

John in the winter leave the computer on . . . .

DONT turn it off it will keep its self warm that way cheers
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing Empty Re: Tuesday 7th December - Practice only, no racing

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 pm

lets hope that things will be well for Sunday as its been a long time in the wait for round 2 maybe it would be good if John posts as early as possible if its going to be off
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardent Raceway Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:lets hope that things will be well for Sunday as its been a long time in the wait for round 2 maybe it would be good if John posts as early as possible if its going to be off

Nothing will stop Sunday from going ahead!!!!
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Nice one John get me winter warmers on and see you sunday buddy!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardent Raceway Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Admin wrote:Nice one John get me winter warmers on and see you sunday buddy!!!!!!

Should be a heatwave of around 7C on Sunday :-)
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

i will wear my mankini then
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

lol! is that. . . +7 John
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  QuackingPlums Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 am

John is that the original computer or the new one I donated? I have another spare but it's bigger. I'll be up this weekend so I can take the mini cube for a service if it needs it.

QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down