Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How strong is a mardave.....

4 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave

Go down

How strong is a mardave..... Empty How strong is a mardave.....

Post  HB-Dom Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 am

Well this may make a few of you laugh so here is one tip, dont leave your rc stuff next to the car your getting a lift home in, in pitch black Razz
Just closing up the hall at rugby i heard a crunching noise outside so i went to investigate ..... It was my mardave being revsed over.... ahhh Shocked ,
luckily my mardave being ran over had pushed my bag with my transmitter in out of the way so that was safe.

Afterwards i looked and expected the damage, i found that the front of the car had taken all the damage luckily, also just as lucky that i had taken the servo out 10 miniutes previous, I removed the wreck of a car, chucked it on the table to expect the damage.... 1 broken wishbone, 1 broken king pin, a bent wheel, bent body posts and a rather flat shell........ that was it, i built up half of the front fine with parts which where some how undamaged 1 wishbone almost unmarked, 1 undamaged kingpin, had bent the wheel arround it and a completely undamaged stub axcel affraid
i then spent a whole £0 as i had a few spares in my box to rebuild the car. When i got home got a lighter on the shell, heated it and have got most of it back into shape so its fine to race again and heated up the bodyposts, one is fine but 1 is too weak to use. i also heated up the wheel and bent it back into shape Very Happy

Only problem to the car is that there is a small dent on the chassis. I count mysself rather lucky afro

Last edited by HB-Dom on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apelling)
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

How strong is a mardave..... Empty Re: How strong is a mardave.....

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

affraid So was it a hit and run Dom clown clown clown
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Awesome dom, let us know if it still races ok
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  HB-Dom Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 pm

we shall see on wednesday marti Razz
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  benjy Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 am

i managed to mash half a motor mount into tiny bits and bend a diff axle in one go, all i did was clip the car on a straght ????????????????? never broke anything like that befor and ive done bangers with them

benjy

Back to top Go down

Post  HB-Dom Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:52 am

Yea i race bangers aswell as curcit, To be honest i havent broke much running the bangers, so far its just the shells, 1 a-frame ans 1 servosaver i think.
Ive seen pods and axles regualery smashed and bent on curcit but not so much in the bangers.
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down