Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Radio

2 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave :: Brushed

Go down

New Radio Empty New Radio

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 am

I must say even in the words of Gazza ther new radio has been brilliant even put the g28 that i tried with the old radio, and the car was flying giving me 2 seconds and a retirement die to me not looking at the lose wire on the motor.
today was a little light on drivers but thats understandable with such cracking weather lots of people headed to the beach for the day but all in all the day was good and to pad out the event we are inviting TC drivers to attend as well. but they will n ot count in the championship for rc cars. I seen the plaque that john has done for the series and these are going to be re jigged. right cool beer and a sit in the sun for me.
so if you have the older pulse 2.4 you have massive software issues that will slowly surface as time goes on me i exchanged it for the latest FHSS model with new updated software even the handing of the car was 10% better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Radio Empty Re: New Radio

Post  Gazza Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

Yep you were doing well even winnig the 1st Final then the P/T played up LOL well you all sorted now ready for next week cheers
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

yes cannot wait till next week mate the car was runing on rails well planted loads of speed love it glad to hear that you will be returning to Dave racing Gazza see you trackside sunday
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down