Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ardent Summer Series Results after round 5 - 70 racers took part today.......

Go down

Ardent Summer Series Results after round 5 - 70 racers took part today....... Empty Ardent Summer Series Results after round 5 - 70 racers took part today.......

Post  Ardent Raceway Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 am

......making it the largest indoor On-Road Summer Series in the UK. This year's Winter Series might be a good one too, who knows, nothings ever taken for granted at the Raceway and we really appreciate everyone's support through the Summer.

Well today was great fun and personally my day wasn't what I expected due to a new guy doing his first meeting in 5 years beating me!! Still with an Xray though ;-) In fact it was Xray, then Schumacher (in the hands of the newly signed Mark Fletcher) then Xray, Xray, Xray, Xray, Xray, Xray, Don't know, HB TCX!!!

The results from the racemeeting are here (note: they do not include missing PT results and missed lap corrections, just what is spat out after each race)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and here's the Champ standings after 5 rounds. Still two to go! one on the 7th August and another on the 25th of September, just before the Winter Series starts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down