Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars

3 posters

:: 1/10th :: F1

Go down

F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars Empty F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars

Post  dazzler Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey guys, as the title says really, after speaking with Russ at maritime it was said that the best way to help with the motor choice for 2011 was to get testing with some ahead of the AGM in October.

Myself and Alan are going to make a start on this and would like to invite you all to come down and bring which ever motors you would like to see in the rules along with your car.

This will be tagged on a normal Ardent "open practice" day on the 13th August, then we plan to run timed on the sunday in the RC Circuit Cars event with whatever we decide on the saturday to give an idea of what a days racing would be like.

We are planning to run (this is a small list), really bring anything you fancy and lets get it tested

G2 2s
17.5 2s Sensorless Speed passion motor
10.5 1s
Saturn 20

So whos up for it?

dazzler

Back to top Go down

F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars Empty Re: F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars

Post  Tomo Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I shall be there Daz I have the same motors in mind as you know so will be good to cross ref what we find out.
I have been rushed off my feet with full size race cars atm but things should be quiet enough to allow me to make this round and do some racing.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars Empty Re: F1 Motor Test Day & Round of RCCircuitcars

Post  HB-Dom Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am

Ill hopefully be getting a f109 within the next few weeks so id be up for it, various motors to test with, even though ive driven a f1 only about twice before Razz
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down