Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RND 3

+3
Redleader
Gazza
Admin
7 posters

Go down

RND 3 Empty RND 3

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 am

Round 3 was the order of the day at ardent yet again a packed house at the Midlands premier indoor circuit. It was good to be back at the track after waiting for our series to come round.
Also it was my first track time with our new P2 chassis Gazza has the car running as sweet as a nut me well it took some getting used to as the thing seems to be planted. Now I know a lot of people who said it would not work were happy to say at the track how well the chassis was going.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New under pan from LB Racing

Even LB Racing turned up with a under pan for their car and even Karl Dransfield took the LB car out with the under pan and proved that the wide chassis cars are the future.
Also LB Racing as produced something that at this moment in time I’m not allowed to comment on but guys when it’s released it will change the face of racing.
I must say I was very impressed with what me and a few others seen. James carvel was running his CE with some fitted wings as well so as you can see the wing thing is catching on big time.

3 0f the New P2 chassis today at ardent.

now knowing it works the P2 has a sisster in the form of James Carvell with his winged car called Lilly

The swad lads was there full of glee and I’ve made a mate with shall we go for a burn.
It was good to see a new track layout that did catch out Karl full blast down the straight or should I say small straight into the Armco.

Yes last of the summer wine crew the swad lads

Pauls P2 ready for some track action

Well that’s it now till January till round 4 and we all meet again to do battle can I say it was a pleasure to race with such a great bunch of people today.
Nice to see 3 P2’s flying round the track Even Dan Sheppard comments that he liked the chassis is this things to come. Since Gazza and me done this chassis people have seen it work and more and more people was turning up with wide chassis it’s nice when something works.

Happy chappie

Martin with the under pan Mardave

more people was turning up with wide chassis it’s nice when something works.
LB racing also had their mini shells on show and what a nice piece of workmanship they were to.
So all in all good racing some great banter as per the norm nice to see the sheep chasing boys up from woolly land home of mint sauce!!!!!

SOME VERY NICE WORK BY LB RACING

Big thanks to Luke Westwood who agrees the wide chassis are the way forward so you can bet a pound to a pinch of salt the Team Mardave will produce one in the near future.
Enjoy the pictures and please feel to copy any you require

James Carvell doing a bit of pit drivin affraid

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

RND 3 Empty Re: RND 3

Post  Gazza Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

Yes was a good day even tho I was down on power and still not sure why my car was so slow i cant put my finger on it it started off ok and as the day went on it got slower and slower an for the life of me I have no Idea why scratch

I was upset as it was flying the last two meetings and today I could not keep up with James no matter what I did the chassis was superb cant fault it . . .so its down to 3 things now

1 Motor
2 ESC
3 Lipo

Some testing on tuesday me thinks I have to find out whay other wise Tamwoth is out for me Mad
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Redleader Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 am

Another great day at Ardent!

Glad that those who saw and tried the new developements from LB Racing liked them. Very Happy

We were very pleased with the preliminary results of the underbody tray, knocked nearly 1.2sec off my best lap time, all I need now is some consistent races and I'll be there!

If anybody found a wheel nut, it is mine Embarassed
Redleader
Redleader

http://www.lbracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:02 am

Funny you should say a wheel nut at i found one in my Baileys cup cake cream dentist bill on the way to you!!!! cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGhost Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 am

On a different note, my Mrs has just seen the pics and reckons I look like Father Christmas!

Back to racing, the large, proper cars that is, tongue WGT, I saved my best run for the final first leg, the second run my bodyshell seemed to drop and catch the carpet, so I slowed thinking I'd broke something! Wrong, it just hadn't been seated properly on the Corally bodymounts. Still 3rd overall in the 'B' aint that bad.

Good day but bloody cold, but if anybody needs any prezzies making, let me know and I'll have a word wi' mi' elfs!
TheGhost
TheGhost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Laughing Laughing Well knock me down with a feather 2 calls this morning from two large suppliers who want to produce the P2 chassis the day get better as it goes along cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burner Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

Hi had good day down ardent good to see the mardave boys had laugh with Paul and gazza saw the P2 chassis go round could beleave how well they went round very good design hope to invest soon p2 is the way faword Very Happy
Burner
Burner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 am

It looked like a good day. Was a shame I couldn't make it. Would've raced f1 and brought the old now apparently obsolete alloy chassised Dave out for a run. Think I may give it a bash next round, may even have a new car to use by then Wink
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 am

Burner wrote:Hi had good day down ardent good to see the mardave boys had laugh with Paul and gazza saw the P2 chassis go round could beleave how well they went round very good design hope to invest soon p2 is the way faword Very Happy

cheers and burner its always good when you are there dude you make my day now lets go for a burn mate p2 will be with you im sure mate wait and see
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  markb Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Tomo wrote:It looked like a good day. Was a shame I couldn't make it. Would've raced f1...

It was Tomo...the F1 class was tighter than ever at the sharp end. Three of us topped the qually list at various points and Ian Watkins took it on the last lap of the last heat Shocked Any of the top six had a reasonable chance of a final win. Epic!
markb
markb

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Awww man don't Sad I really wanted to race. Will defiantly be at the next one.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum