Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rc Domination

2 posters

Go down

Rc Domination Empty Rc Domination

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 am

I was asked by the guys who run Rc domination to place their banner up on the model section today while at ardent so as soon as nathan get two secs he will be on here
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rc Domination Empty Re: Rc Domination

Post  rcdomination.com Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 am

Hello there, it's not Nathan though, it's David Church here, aka Dc, I am the owner of Rc Domination and Nathan is the man running it for me as I have a full time job!

It was very nice to meet you yesterday, sorry I diddnt have more time to chat as I was doing the commentating as well as trying to race!

I'm looking forward to seeing all thee pictures you took yesterday!!!

I have started this shop mainly to support 1/10th off road, but we now have some shared premises and hope to be open soon in a proper shop.

If there is anything we can do to help please e mail us at rcdomination@hotmail.co.uk or check out our website www.rcdomination.com

We do have sole distributer rights for Trishbits, he is a very clever guy that caan make most things, at the moment he has a line of brasss weights and other stuff, we will be expanding his range very soon!!!

We are also sole distributer of Nuclear Rc, which does grease, glue and activator! This stuff is great!!!

We also carry loads of Budsballs, LMR products, MrO Foams and out line of stuff is gettting bigger all the time!!!

Cheers

Dc

rcdomination.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum