Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Maidens latest commision

3 posters

Go down

Aaron Maidens latest commision Empty Aaron Maidens latest commision

Post  dirtyghost Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 am

Here is my latest shell done again for Aaron maiden produced with the same theam as the mardave that i did for him some weeks ago.
6 hours of work to complete this spread over 2 days to give things time to dry in between and completed using no masking fluid as requested because of the necessity to cut on the shell, so it was all masked by hand with tape which took the longest but the results are great.
The graphic on the bonnet is a home produced decal using a very high quality vector graphic and superior quality inks to give an outstanding finish to the decal, once sprayed over with a technique that i have come up with there are no viable seams to the graphic at all and it looks like it was born there, very vibrant colours are achieved buy using the right inks for the job and the best water based paint on the market that is also used in the automotive industry and buy professional airbrush artists for the highest quality results and brightest colours, the paints used have the highest pigment to carrier ratio on the market today and with the smallest physical pigment size for the best brightest finish possible.
Just a little background into the materials that i use, there not cheap....! compared to some but they are seriosly good.

Auto Air paint is made buy Createx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for looking hope you all like it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Aaron Maidens latest commision Empty Re: Aaron Maidens latest commision

Post  stox217 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:04 am

Cracking job mate well done!!!
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Aaron Maidens latest commision Empty shell,

Post  HB-Dom Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

wow,
great shell, even better paint job Smile sunny
i guessin it matches his dave drunken
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

sure does mate
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Went to see the lads up at Bedworth this morning and grabbed a chance to get some photos of Aaron with his new shells and pit board, i guess its team Maiden now.
Glad to say he loves them as well, you can see Aaron at Bedworth RC club track, DDMCR racing at the alan higgs centre and also at Stafford indoor track, hopefully we can coax him over to Tamworth as well some day to come and have a race or 2 there.

Pit Boards are available from £25 in A3 size with small DG Graphics logo on them, sponsored boards available with a discount and has a larger DG Graphics logo also available with no logo on them ask for price.
Any Graphics you like and your name also website if you have 1 in full colour, see them at your local track there's a few about now, they make great Christmas gifts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down