Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vids from today at the richo

5 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

vids from today at the richo Empty vids from today at the richo

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am

Here are the vids from today.

dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

vids from today at the richo Empty Re: vids from today at the richo

Post  Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 am

bang on Marti they are wicked enjoy today even the hour i spent with you guys so laid back and good banter nice to see magoo such a long time since i last seen him.
alex's cars looked bang on as well tom made it look easy but god it was not
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 am

Not as easy as it looks for sure mate, really fine finger control needed.
Magoo is going to buy a new chassis just to drift with so we should be seeing him a little more out and about with us now he just has to sell a few bits to get some dosh together.

All in all a great afternoon up there with you lot, you really need to get working on your car matey, it should only take you 5/6 hours to finish just do a bit every day and it'll be done in a week.

And Alex your car is going sweet matey so point able its untrue, even i could get it to drift under some degree of control and connor loved it so much he was telling his mum about it when she got in from work.....lol great stuff.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 am

Well after today mate im starting Monday night buddy never know maybe able to join you guys again next sunday see if i can get the tennis court god it was COOL just even watching im hooked line and sinker i think it could improve racing skills as well on the track with the fine control of the sticks COOL COOL COOL!!!!!!!
whoops just come off the phone to wade he says he likes it and i think he will be making a return as he said he enjoyed that more than when he raced so the ranks may swell
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 am

Had a brilliant time, first time out with the Pro4 proved quite sucessful, there is a lot more in that to come. Need some longer springs i think, ride height is a little low and geometry is all over the place. Going to get it set up with a normal set of wheels/tyres to make sure its trimmed etc... there is a big difference in front tyre wear at the moment.

Paul is spot on saying Tom makes it look easy, hopefully us lot will be able to pick it up quickly... his car seemed so controlled it was unreal.

Hopefully by next time Paul will have pulled his finger out and got his TT-01 built and Connor will have his running as well. Glad to see Connor enjoyed it, he is welcome to have a blast with my car anytime.

Paul that would be great if we could find a better surface to run on, those little stones got in everywhere still shaking them out now!!

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  d1ginge Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 am

sweet day we had i thought good to see people enjoying the drifting seen!!!! hope u get ur car sorted out quickly for next meet paul!!

good to see u alex u have some nice cars there dude ! cupracer very nice Very Happy

marti u shell rocks dog best shell ive ever seen as for car add some weight to front end and u should be fine

when is anybody free next????

tom

d1ginge

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Well done Tom, keep it up mate and you'll have a local drift club to run! Glad those who attended enjoyed it.

Next time out try taking some cones/plastic plates to lay a course or, better still, what does your local RC club use their track for on a Saturday? Chances are it'll be free? As you know, it's far harder to drive a course but, at the same time, you'll learn to drift (rather than just slide) much quicker that way. It's just like trying to hold a race meet without a course to race on, there's no format! Maybe next time. Great start though.
JT
JT

http://DRCCentral.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:45 am

We did have some markers but was so enthralled and exited running the cars around i forgot they were even in the 4B, maybe next time we will put them out first before we get the cars out or i can see us just tearing up the car park again......LoL

But great fun and hooked for sure just need to get the chassis ive had off tom up and running so i have a dedicated drift car and all will be good.

cheers RC-CIRCUIT-DRIFTERS cheers
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:01 am

JT i was hooked Marti had a grin like a cheshire cat i can see why everyone gets hooked on it i did not even have a car there but loved it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down