Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

track

5 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

track Empty track

Post  Admin Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 am

wade has just rang me and he has confirmed we are allowed to use Nicholas chambline school tennis court free of charge on a sat or a sun but have to find out when the football practices are on to gain entry so looking into those dates for us also the use of the gym but that is £13.00 per hour ok if we have quite a few of us.
So whats your thoughts on a nice tennis court enclosed as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

track Empty Re: track

Post  dirtyghost Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 am

Sounds great mate, need to find some soft tube or somthing to put round the net posts in case we hit 1 other than that bring it on we have a venue cheers give it a sweep and off we go, i like the sound of the indoors also for the future.

wicked
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 am

we now need to find some tubeing like you said Marti any thoughts guys what we can use i was going to nick the yellow hose that the builders use on our local building sit affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  d1ginge Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 am

get to old pillows and duck tape them round the posts job done or just make the track so u cart hit them?

when is this place free any week nights ?

tom

d1ginge

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Pipe lagging mate and just rap it round and duck tape it in place should be cool enough.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

I expect you'll find the posts won't even be there, I went to the other school in Bedrock and we had to take the posts out after every lesson to stop the local pikeys having them away.

Might be up for this sunday coming, anyone else free?

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 am

More importantly, you'll need something to lay a circuit. Without that, it's all a bit aimless. B&Q do a yellow silicon rubber 50m extension reel for £20. You can unreel it, lay it and it doesn't seem to have a memory like some cable so stays put. A couple of those will make you a simple but effective track that can be laid and lifted in no time, easy to store and...... they also make very useful extension reels! We've used them at a couple of early D1RC exhibition events and do a good job.
JT
JT

http://DRCCentral.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down