Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so who is going dave racing at rugby this week

5 posters

Go down

so who is going dave racing at rugby this week Empty so who is going dave racing at rugby this week

Post  the mad1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 am

i know the coopers and myself are there for definet but just wondered who else is going

the mad1

Back to top Go down

so who is going dave racing at rugby this week Empty Re: so who is going dave racing at rugby this week

Post  Tomo Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 pm

I am hoping to go along and i think Dale will be there aswell.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

so who is going dave racing at rugby this week Empty Re: so who is going dave racing at rugby this week

Post  the mad1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 pm

cool

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 am

We could also have "Rosco" on his own calling in, so Arron might get his bodyshell at last, and we might also have Lee Bishop racing as well, Lee being the previous owner of "Mardave" bounce
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 am

nice one should be real good then

the mad1

Back to top Go down

so who is going dave racing at rugby this week Empty rugby club info

Post  top-timm Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 am

could anyone help with a web addy for the rugby club please or any info as to times etc please. i have 3 mardaves within the family looking to race mardaves on a circuit

top-timm

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 am

Roy boy has said he may be attending also.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm

top-timm wrote:could anyone help with a web addy for the rugby club please or any info as to times etc please. i have 3 mardaves within the family looking to race mardaves on a circuit

Hi tim the link as promised [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Doors open around half 5 racing starts at 7pm all done by 10pm The Hall is called Rogers Hall off Deerings Rd (near Fetherbed Lane) in Hillmorton, Rugby, Warwickshire. Postcode CV21 4EN

Hope that helps tim
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down