Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went to hinkley and bumped into tomo

3 posters

:: Pics and Vids :: Pics

Go down

went to hinkley and bumped into tomo Empty went to hinkley and bumped into tomo

Post  dirtyghost Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am

Hi chaps went to Hinckley today and bumped into tomo and a few of the other guys from the site and took a few pics and a vid, the vid will be posted tomorrow when we have converted it from Connors phone, sorry the pic's aint in better quality but its hard as hell to get a decent indoor shot with out £1000 lens or a huge flash so ive cleaned them up as best as i can, ill post more tomorrow as its a little late now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

went to hinkley and bumped into tomo Empty Re: went to hinkley and bumped into tomo

Post  the mad1 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

the f1 definetly went really well although it was quite funny when it was doing a wheelie lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

went to hinkley and bumped into tomo Empty Re: went to hinkley and bumped into tomo

Post  Tomo Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah scared the hell out of me when it wheelied on the first lap had to turn it down abit on the handset.
Was really pleased to get the old tamiya sorted as it's been a pain to get it how I want it to handle.
Still very hooky into the bends but better and running the same pace as the Tc 10.5 A final so very happy.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down