Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking good

+3
ShortiePaul
dirtyghost
Admin
7 posters

Go down

looking good Empty looking good

Post  Admin Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 pm

As you know guys we are looking for some new track for our club well i have the bit between my teeth and have turned over quite a few stones. to try and find us track
we now have 2 offers 1 from nottingham model car club who have fire hose filled with gravel but that will not be avalible for 2 weeks
I also spent most of the morning on the phone and got hold of a company in dudley cmt flexibles who have a large amount of rubber hose like the fire hose on the reels at hospitals and schools that is no longer required so awaiting a call back the guy lees said he would think it very possible when he has done a quick check to give us some around 100 mtrs so fingers crossed will up date when i have the responce they are only in Dudley so not far at all.
I will not rest until such times as we ahve the new tracking that you can rest assured on and i give you my word on that
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

looking good Empty Re: looking good

Post  dirtyghost Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi guys another update for you all, the tracking has been secured........ Smile 91meters of bright yellow hose for the track woohooooooo.
Bright yellow with 1.5inch OD rubber heavy tubing perfect for laying out the track on tarmac or any other surface for that matter, we don't quite have enough money in the kitty at the moment but thats not a problem as our chairman has kindly offered to make up the difference to get us fully up and running with the proper track and as long as the comity is in agreement we could have this as soon as Monday ready for the next meeting of RCCD so keep watching this space for more updates as soon as we have the news you'll have it to, car friendly hi vis track.

cheers
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortiePaul Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

yep im over the moon that we can now lay this to rest if committee is in agreement me and Marti will be going monday to collect the new hi vis track and i think this will put us on the map as it will be car friendly highly visable as well well now i can relax a little as that task is sorted and out the way. as for making the diffrence up in money for the short fall hey i would do it willingly as i have spent some cracking sundays with some great people and its well worth the investment.
ok so thats that task done and dusted but i must say any other tasks welcome but miricales takes about 5 days for me to complete if i give you my word on i will do something you can be assured i will do it one way or another.
Some off you i know think im a little bolshy and pushy but thats me i like to get things done maybe when some of you know me like Marti and Alex do you will understand my desires so game on lads new track for next meet whoooooooooooooooooo cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm

For a minute there i thought this thread was about me looking at the title.

Good work with the tubing guys. Your effort is much appreciated!!

cheers

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 pm

lol so veign
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

looking good Empty New track

Post  jungsi Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 am

Sounds wicked guys
I'm always happy to help if I can! not the best placed being in Northampton I know But Hey!!
Si
(Had some great day up to yet hope they continue)

jungsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

cheers si mate you have helped with printing those books out mate for the committee and we are always welcome helpers buddy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

looking good Empty nice one lads

Post  lawlor1974 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 am

nice one lads track that dont move HAPPY DAYS cheers cheers
lawlor1974
lawlor1974

Back to top Go down