Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Chrisp

2 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave

Go down

Gary Chrisp Empty Gary Chrisp

Post  Admin Wed May 05, 2010 2:06 am

Yes the old fellow is on his way back he writes some stuning report and keyed up on mardaves my kind of guy he calls a spade a spade so he will revive this section
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gary Chrisp Empty Re: Gary Chrisp

Post  Gazza Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm

thats Gary CRISP you plonker Laughing Laughing

LOL well what can I say when your right your right Razz

Ok moving on yes I have been around for ages some 36 years in model cars / planes . . .

My love for the Cars is still around . . .

I was into I.C cars on road with 20 to 30 minute Finals and the smell of nitro is what I lived for.
I would be at most if not all the 1/10th ic meetings I used to write for Radio Race car and even do my own site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but do to my car Crash some 2years ( almost 3) ago I really suffer with my back and now classed as Disabled complete with the blue badge etc so went back to electric cars mainly the Mardave still a great little car to have fun with and now the 3Racing F1. .

It was down to some young 17yr old in a focus who hit me in the rear at 65/70mph while I was stationary wrote my car off and my drivers seat went from this shape L to this shape V in 100th of a second and yes as most people seen my car said I'm LUCKY to be alive so I live my life to the best I can so if its playing with model cars or model planes so be it

Most people are aware that I love to race model cars but due to my injury's I cant stand for to long and need to sit down I tried a meeting a few months ago with I think 8 minutes and I could not even manage that Crying or Very sad

Most people are aware of this and thanks to the Likes of . . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they are aware of my condition and let me race with out marshaling due to my back. So if you see me sitting down after my race and not marshaling now you know why . . .

I cant run across the track and bend down that quick etc So I spend most of my time in my model work shop or on the PC and the only time im out the house is twice a week for a few hours to do a bit of model racing Rolling Eyes

if the weather is good then possable a trip to the local playing field where I fly the park jets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Above is the F15 made from depron ( foam )sheet

Then we have theses as well

Wow you may say well as depron sheet is only £3 for a 3ft x 3ft sheet its quite cheap yep I said £3 so park jets are really cheap to make and keep me busy. . . there is only so much Tv you can watch before the bordem sets in LOL

AnyWay at the start of the week I had a Phone call from some guy called Shortie Paul and Marti who were haveing a comittiee meeting and wanting me to come back on here and do some write ups on the Mardave and F1 Well you all know me by now if not you soon will Laughing Laughing

So stay tuned all I will be on here doing my normal stuff racing model cars and writing about all my glory and my pit falls along with Videos and pics this will be at the MERCC club with the Dave and the big Circuit of Ardent with the F1 as at the moment Hinckley are now doing there summer out door buggys Rolling Eyes So stay tuned and as per my web site address like my Mrs's says you can always catch him . . . TRACKSIDE

starting from the left 4th one in ( the old one ^LOL)

bye for now and see you all trackside

Gazza

Last edited by Gazza_UK on Sat May 08, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 2:24 am

cheers cheers Good to have you back old fellow and he calls a spade a spade and does some cracking write ups maybe you will pop along to the drift sunday mate
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down