Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit of help please

2 posters

Go down

A bit of help please Empty A bit of help please

Post  miklos Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm

as above i have got a lipo in my ko hand set it is new and just gone flat i have never chage it so this will be the first time, i have a lrp puse 3 charger what amps do i need to set it at to charge it up and for how long??
miklos
miklos

http://www.fordhamraceway.weebly.com   www.marchraceway.piczo.co

Back to top Go down

A bit of help please Empty Re: A bit of help please

Post  dirtyghost Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 pm

First of all make sure its set on to lipo....most important, then set the voltage to whet ever the pack is you have... so if its 2s set it just so.
Now if the pack is a 1800Mah pack you should only charge it at 1c, "C" is 1x the packs capacity so 1C would be 1.8Amps for this example, never charge at more than 1c unless it is stated that you can do so, some lipo's not all will let you charge at 2c but do not do this unless it says you can all ways charge your lipos at 1.
Make sure you stay with the cell until it is charged never leave it alone/untended and if you can use a lipo sack if you must leave it.
Hope this helps ya, if you need to know anything else please do ask we are here to help Smile .

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  miklos Tue May 25, 2010 1:13 am

All charge now Very Happy many thanks cheers
miklos
miklos

http://www.fordhamraceway.weebly.com   www.marchraceway.piczo.co

Back to top Go down