Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drift world championships finals tomorrow

+2
BuddyRC
dirtyghost
6 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

Drift world championships finals tomorrow Empty Drift world championships finals tomorrow

Post  dirtyghost Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 am

This weekend is the RC drift world championships in sneterton at the sneterton RC race track (NR162JU POST CODE) one of the best RC tarmac tracks in the country, there are drivers from all over the world from as far a field as Australia and the USA 45plus drivers.....!
The event has been on for the last 3 days and tomorrow will be the 4th and final day with all of the finals being held.
Some of you will know Tom "GINGE" Walton who is currently ranked 5th in Europe is running at the event and after a trying couple of days qualifying is running in 3rd place with only a hand full of points separating him from 1st.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT HERE FOR TOM TOMORROW WITH MESSAGES , OR WHY NOT COME ALONG TO THE "RC DRIFT WORLDS FINALS" IN SNETERTON AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY BEING THERE............!

There is also a big sunday market there if your gona bring the misses along Smile so there's something for everyone, and a massive RC shop to look around............... Smile[b]

M6 and onto the A14 takes you just about all the way in, tom-tom says 2h 12m but im guessing more like 1h 30m, ill be leaving at about 6am to make a day of it so if you can make it come and join me and the family there and show your support for Tom.

GO FOR IT GINGE IM ROUTING FOR YOU BUDDY
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Drift world championships finals tomorrow Empty Re: Drift world championships finals tomorrow

Post  dirtyghost Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:29 am

update...TOMS NOW IN SECOND PLACE........Go Ginge
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Drift world championships finals tomorrow Empty Re: Drift world championships finals tomorrow

Post  BuddyRC Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 am

Good look buddy. Sorry we can't make it dude but will be hoping you take the win.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  jungsi Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

Go for it tom!!
Its bin known that shavin ya testies is ment to give ya good luck ya know, So thay say????
(makes for a quicker entry)
Marti don't forget ya camera for some pics!!

should we all come????????
it is a nice track there and a nice shop if I'm talking about the right place????
how much is it to get in marti??
Good luck anyway
Si

jungsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 am

IT must be free if Marti is going lol! GOOD LUCK TOM GIVE UM HELL AND MAKE SURE YOU BEAT THE NDT LOT BUDDY GO TOM GO
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 am

the event is free entry and the shop is huuuuuuge!!!
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 am

sorry mate most of us are club drifting sunday buddy to far to travel and then work at 4 the next morning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:54 am

Hey Buddy Rc

Idea you should have gone you could have won it
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Im sure buddyrc would be in the runing maybe next year gazza he will be there
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Hope to be there next year but I don't no how to get sponcered or get invited. Tom said he will giv me coaching.
"go for it tom"
good look kida for today.....
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 pm

You dont need coaching kidda you are very good i will talk with Racingpunk and a few others i know mate.
because i think you will go a long way
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Cheers buddy. Sees you in a bit
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

First things first, Tom is now No2 the world.
Wayne tom will give you some coaching mate can't see a problem and after seeing the standard today getting coached buy no2 is something we could both do with, I've had a word with him and we will be on touch soon.
To compete at D1RC events is simple bud just join the club and go to the events.
Some pics to follow when I get home probably be tomorrow depends how knackerd I am after the fantastic day we have all had here.
Massive thanks to JT for making me feel welcome, well done on the event was a wicked day.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 am

NICE ONE TOM WELL DONE.LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE PICS AND HOPEFULLY SOME VIDS FOR THE DAY.
catch you soon kida.
wayne
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Massive thanks to JT for making me feel welcome, well done on the event was a wicked day.
You kissed and made up now over the importing of tyres or has the goal posts been moved

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Yes mate, what's done is done and in the past there's no point holding grudges over it at the end of the day we are grown ups and these are toys cars and as it turned out he was right anyway and at the time my lack of education on the subject made it a little messy but after some time drifting now and listening to "Tom No2 Walton" <So proud of ya buddy) and the other guys i have to concede they were all right the T-Drift is the best all round tyre for club and competition use and does give a nice fair level playing ground for people to compete against each other.
The importation was a personal thing at the time for me to save some money and i didn't really understand the the competitive implications or the reason behind his view as to why there had to be some sort of control of it but now i do, and after seeing all the guys running the T-Drift's this weekend i fully understand and offer my personal apology to him for the disagreement " i was wrong".

Anyway enough of that on to better things that's the past.
The day was wicked, seeing so many guys from all over the world enjoying there drifting and the level at which they were doing it was mind blowing, ill sort out the photo's when i have some spare time, i took over 1000 shots so bare with me it'll take a while to weed the crap out and find the best ones for ya.
If anyone was there and want shots of your car on the day get in touch and let me know which car was yours and ill see if i have some for you, i would think i have i don't think i missed a single car.

Cheers all Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Look forward to the pics kida. massive well done agen to tom ..... 2nd in the world ......
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  racingpunk Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 am

Well done. Next year 1st Wink
racingpunk
racingpunk

http://www.racingpunk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down