Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dressing the punisher for the 2nd half of the race season

Go down

dressing the punisher for the 2nd half of the race season Empty dressing the punisher for the 2nd half of the race season

Post  gazag Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 am

well i been racing in for about 6 months now and some bits are looking abit worn.

i hae been getting many upgrades over the past 6 weeks befor the pagent of power this weekend

one big thing i wanted to do was turn it into a truck because there is very little room under the shell for any airflow or non standered upgrades so i have been looking at turning it into a truck

so the first of the photots will show the new shell i have just finnished painting for it then tommorrow when ive fininshed assembeling it i will show some more photots

new shell if the desert rat shell for the baja 5B and i think im starting to get pretty good at the painting thing, i will need to cover up a few small bleeds with stickers but nothing majour plus im going to go get some stickers made for me tomorrow with our team name and my name on them Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down