Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick Update

4 posters

Go down

A quick Update Empty A quick Update

Post  AndyBird Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi Guys,

Been a while since we all spoke so I thought i'd give you an update on whats happening out their at the minute...

1) I've now Started up a business in conjunction with Alan and took over with the distribution of Team Powers products to the UK. We also now have a site where you can buy on-line as well as from ourselves trackside. We are doing Team Powers motors at 45.00 and Lipo's 50C/ 5600m/a for 59.99. We have also now took one some team drivers who are also using the team powers products with great success. Also the Team Powers motor I run myself has not been updated and BRCA Approved and works great with the Tekkin.

2) We are also looking to order in the SPEC-R parts as well for the ones that fancy the Geared diff upgrade as well as stocking XRAY spares trackside.

3) I am now racing at Marstons Model Car Club as I've now taken up the role of chairman so if you want some where to race you TC or F1 or 1/12 then come and join us on facebook or check the site for dates.

4) Fasttracks model car club also now run on a Saturday (Great Barr) during the saturdays that tamworth is closed. They have now also brought Tamworths carpet and also nowe have proper trunking so I would take a look at their site for the latest pic's and join them on the facebook group.

5) TRRAC - Opens again Sept the 11th , again we are looking to arrange a date for a new year F1/10/12 GP as per last year - What a hudge success that was and to top it off they now have new carpet.

Well thats it for now... if you need anymore info let me know.
AndyBird
AndyBird

Back to top Go down

A quick Update Empty Re: A quick Update

Post  gazag Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm

tamworth and great barr tracks are in a 20min drive of me which is awsome.

but why dont you race mardave aswell?
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyBird Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 pm

They will do Mardave glady and have done before. It's just only 1 mardave attends at the minute. Paul will glady run a heat of mardaves if you can get some more ..
AndyBird
AndyBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

AndyBird wrote:

3) I am now racing at Marstons Model Car Club as I've now taken up the role of chairman so if you want some where to race you TC or F1 or 1/12 then come and join us on facebook or check the site for dates.

if you need anymore info let me know.

address / please. . . wow sounds a good place

also what shop is it has it a web site ?
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyBird Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm

the club is :-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (fridays)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (sat - Alternative nights to tamworth) next one this sat.

Shop is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AndyBird
AndyBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 am

Hi Andy looking forward to seeing all the guys on the 11th now i have got my TOP sythe cannot wait to taste the cake and nice cuppa will need to help me get my TC set up mate will bring the hudy set up station as well.
Spoke with Pete lax today so looking forward to my return see you soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyBird Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 am

Nice car mate. You got any spares just in case ?
AndyBird
AndyBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Yes Andy boat load mate and also just orded some more from muchmoor racing as well!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down