Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RNIB

Go down

RNIB Empty RNIB

Post  ShortiePaul Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 am

Hiya just a thought i spend a lot of time helping the kids at Rushden Hall RNIB that being the old Exhall grange school that is now having a £30 million pound village being built you can see the structure from the road as you pass by the school on the right.
next term the 6th formers are doing F1 work so any of you out there who would love to spend a hour or two with the kids adults are more than welcome to help.
Because some are blind some have part site some have disabiltys and some disabled but when you are in their company you will see the great attitude to life that they have and a big learning curve for me.

Also being ex military as well i know that the royal Naval & fleet airam club do collect simple things for our injured troops returning back from the war zone. like soap tooth brushes slippers things like this basic things we take for granted.
If anyone is intrested just give me a nudge at the track both projects are good to support
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum