Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

z finlay

2 posters

Go down

z finlay Empty z finlay

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi guys i dont know if you know this young man but i have know him and his dad over the last couple of years. I had the pleasure of watching this young man at Ardent last sunday.
This lad has talent and he is so devoted to his touring cars i can see why shooy have hime as a team driver.
If you ever see this young man just watch him the way he conducts himself he is a true devoted lad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

z finlay Empty Re: z finlay

Post  Ardent Raceway Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:Hi guys i dont know if you know this young man but i have know him and his dad over the last couple of years. I had the pleasure of watching this young man at Ardent last sunday.
This lad has talent and he is so devoted to his touring cars i can see why shooy have hime as a team driver.
If you ever see this young man just watch him the way he conducts himself he is a true devoted lad.

I completely agree with that, he gives me a major run for my money and he has such an old head on young shoulders that when he came into our shop once in his school uniform I didn't recognise him and was stunned through the realisation that he is just 14 years of age. He's like one of us 30+ year olds.

Another one to watch is Ross Walker. He's 10 and has made our A final twice now. Only 1 lap behind the top 13.5 drivers at Ardent.

Nice of you to point Zak out Paul, i'm loving this forum already :-)
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am

Yep john anything i can do to premote such talent im there mate as these young guys are the future of our sport. Most young ones are called louts yobs but when you see a young man like Zak total dedication now thats worth shouting from the roof tops.
You must point out young Ross Walker to me John would love to give this guy a nice write up as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum