Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500

3 posters

Go down

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500 Empty Battery test VAPERTEX 1500

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 am

Hi guys and gal's ive waited a while before posting because i wanted to give them a few runs before putting it on here to be sure they were up to the job.
Well the first few runs weren't quite up to the mark but that was expected but after they had been cycled a few times they really came into there own for 1500's bags of punch and staying power and this from a pack of cells that only cost £7.30 a pack on the bulk buy that we have arranged for you guys, Jordan was up the track (1 of the Bedworth pro's) so i gave him a freshly charged pack to have a run around with and he was impressed commenting that they seemed as good as intellect 1600 costing twice as much, don't forget for another chance to get some bats at this great price we will be doing the bulk buy again at the end of august (RCCC makes no money from any of these deals) so grab yourself a great bargain at the end of august and get your name on the new list you don't want to miss this chance.

See you up the track.

Regards Marti

post duplicated in the battery section.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500 Empty Just want to make something clear about the vapertex batterys

Post  dirtyghost Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi guys and gals, as has been posted on another site these vapertex battery's are not the top dog of racing cells or do we claim them to be the best, but they are the best for the price £7.30 if you know of any where that does a battery as good as this for this money then please buy them and then tell us where to buy them so we can tell everyone else and save everyone loads of money.
When starting out in this sport committing a load of cash to it is daunting as you don't really know weather you are going to get on with it or not, and your first few months will be a massive learning curve as mine has been and paying £14.99 for 1 pack of cells is allot of money, yes the £14.99 cells are capable of doing 17/18 lappers if you have got 10+ years experience and are a top racer but for the new comers to the sport who want a taster these cells are the mutts nuts for the money and will easily do a 15/16 lapper race as i myself have timed it and they were still going well after the 5min time period and 20+ laps.
No they wernt record breaking laps or lap times but they were fast and fun and are capable of allot more speed then i myself can handle to keep the car on the track so if you want a cheap way to race and are starting out then the vapertex are the 1's to go for, if your a pro who can do 16.5 second laps or faster or any where near that then you need the top shelf cells £15 and upwards, yes its nice to have the best but have a go first and then decide that's all im saying.

Many thanks and keep coming back.

Cheers Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500 Empty as that cleared the air

Post  ShortiePaul Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:26 pm

what marti says is true these batterys are only that cheap because of some hard talks with the director of the company and knock him down and down if you dont like the sound of them pass it buy but we have another 21 batterys orded for next month pluss the 26 we have just had we make no money from this just the pleasure of trying to save you a buck or two
15 are going to the states to some oval racers who are very happy
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500 Empty Re: Battery test VAPERTEX 1500

Post  Admin Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm

would be good to see Marti electrical test these against some 1400 intellect's and see what results we get.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Battery test VAPERTEX 1500 Empty Re: Battery test VAPERTEX 1500

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down