Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1

+2
Admin
Ardent Raceway
6 posters

Go down

Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1 Empty Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1

Post  Ardent Raceway Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:12 am

Please be sure to check out the Heat List for Sunday's big race at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Click on Heat List Tab.

Also please watch this 'Making the most of your Winter Series' video clip before Sunday.

Thank you and see you Sunday!!

John.

Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1 Empty Re: Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1

Post  Admin Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:24 pm

That was Brilliant video you can see why Ardent is the No 1 raceway well done guys some say that the cast of this video will be the next stars of eastenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1 Empty Re: Heat List and intro Video for this Sunday's Ardent Raceway Winter Series Round 1

Post  Gazza Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Guys what can I say . . scrutineering was so funny I see even chris cant fly that one as he BINED it lol!
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  QuackingPlums Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin wrote:That was Brilliant video you can see why Ardent is the No 1 raceway well done guys some say that the cast of this video will be the next stars of eastenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, don't forget the cameraman, sound recordist, VT editor and post-production team...! I also do weddings and bar mitzvahs! lol!

Best fun I've had in ages! Very Happy Razz
QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Wicked vid guys. I loved the toilet bit lol!

Also the wet willy hahahahahahahahaha
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 am

gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down