Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Not wait HPI

3 posters

Go down

Could Not wait HPI Empty Could Not wait HPI

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:45 am

Sorry guys i could not wait any longer order gone into Mushroom rc £85.00 with shipping hope to get it for week end from what they say.
Dont worry Marti if you still want one will order from my credit card mate no probs.
now to pick the colours and the hot ups are being waited for.
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Could Not wait HPI Empty Re: Could Not wait HPI

Post  dirtyghost Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:21 am

lol Fair play mate i cant make my mind up any ways may go for the tamiya i have the money for ither 1 so i dont know yet may wait till the weekend and come over and have a look at yours first.

MArti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Could Not wait HPI Empty fair play mate

Post  ShortiePaul Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 am

Fair play Marti hope you will like mine i will get a tamiya as well in sept as i have £2,000 pocket mony to wizz away but would like to get the hop ups for the HPI first mate
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi there mate, ive made my decision im going to go with the .................................................HPI just need to select a motor and ESC combo for it and find a reciver for my spectrum TX.
Going with lewis Hamilton old colours silver santander , bring on the trumpets going to order it now.

Marti.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Could Not wait HPI Empty were from

Post  ShortiePaul Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:11 am

Did you order from Mushroom .com total price 385 squid tell us what motor you are going for and speed controller. Marti will sort batterys with Vapex mate any idear when yours will arrive think i have a site with the hop up parts mate i cannot wait now i think you have made a good choice
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 am

well i sure hope so mate, don't know when it will arrive it still said pending last time i looked but ill check again in a bit and see, took me ages to make the decision but after alot of thought and the fact we can race them with what ever we want in them for the time being until people start taking to them means i can make my own parts which as you know is the bit i love about it all so i may need to buy some carbon sheets mate and start looking at making chassis again and other little bits.
As for motor and stuff mate i all ready have a ESC a NOVAK CYCLONE so im going to use that to help cut the cost down as its a bloody good ESC and the motor will be a 19turn either a nice stock 19t or a check point and then run it on 4 cells to calm it down quite a bit which will also help with keeping the cost down as the cell packs will cost less altho they will have to be top quality cells to deliver what i want out of the car, a little trial and error will be needed here to get the right balance this 4cell thing is new ground for me so if anyone has info about good combo's and what to go for please reply to this thread all input welcomed.

HPI here we come.....Im all exited now..lol

Marti
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 am

You boys dont hang about, were you trying to make the last round of the summer series?

You both going to run similar set-ups?

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 am

yea what ever works the best for fair money i would think mate.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Could Not wait HPI Empty Come on alex

Post  ShortiePaul Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 am

Come on alex place your order that will be four then wade will make 5
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content