Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what more can you want

2 posters

Go down

what more can you want Empty what more can you want

Post  ShortiePaul Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 am

Wednesday final
What can I say but a bloody cracking race night I was a bit worried as I seemed to be in the heats with some very good drivers,
But being the perfect gentleman I did not get in their race line and always moved out the way when the faster cars came up.
But I did enjoy the night and with old Bunny up on the rostrum with me made my nerves a little better.
Now with Bunny he has some great race tactics if you let your eye of him you are never sure were he is and were he will come from.

A few races back in the series he did say lapping and yes I fell for it twice and on the final yet again I thought he was in the lead only to let him take the win.
so now on the final night there is know way I was going to fall for this, I am not sure if it was the beer that clogged his judgement or I was just very good on the night.

racecing was had and yes I did beat him I think on all three races the final race seen us come up the back straight together me on the inside.but he never said lapping at all that nite. Old Dave another gentleman of the track was on form again but this time we could not snap him downing the chips just salad
So now I leaned on Bunny the last ¾ of the back straight and turn 1 only to watch him lose it on turn 2 I was away now both Bunny and me swapped positions a few times
In the final race.
and he raised a smile when I told him the food was not on tonight from the club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then what else can I say about the evening spent with some great mates Marti alex and stu what more could I want good racing great company as always nice to see Connor do well with Martis car well done mate not last but least little Zak well done mate for your cup.
Lets hope next summer brings even bigger and better things with the F1s making a show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ShortiePaul on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

what more can you want Empty Re: what more can you want

Post  dirtyghost Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 am

Nice write up mate and connor will be well chuffed that he got a mention,
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down