Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok guys here she is,........................!

2 posters

Go down

ok guys here she is,........................! Empty ok guys here she is,........................!

Post  dirtyghost Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Im guys and girls sorry i haven't been about but been building and testing the new car, what a fun day ive had lol.
No its been great, went up the track and did s few laps with it just to get accustomed and o my god is it a handful or what, i started off slowly and didn't get any further than that the back becomes the front in a blink of an eye and its all over, the outcome is that the tyres ain't up to the job and a softer compound is needed badly and the motor.............19T CHECK POINT is way .....way .............way.............................way to powerful for it even on a 4cell pack and the throttle backed right off its lunatic fast and to torque'y so it just spins out.
Now im no expert when it comes to motors but i reckon anything more than say a 24t if that possible to get is just nuts, ive now put a standard 540 mabuchi silver can in and it manageable but still on the edge, with better tyres and a bit of setup time i probably put a peak spitfire 27t stock in and see what that's like or pop down and see bob to see what he has in or recommends will know lots more after racing tomorrow.

Anyway here are the pics...the misses chose the colour scheme.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

ok guys here she is,........................! Empty looks good mate

Post  ShortiePaul Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 pm

looks very nice marti so did you keep it on the straight was it fast im still building mine but off monday so hope to give it a good old session on building it.
looks like my 17turn is not going to be good then to much power
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

ok guys here she is,........................! Empty Re: ok guys here she is,........................!

Post  dirtyghost Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 pm

o mate 17t is going to be nuts but you have got throttle profiles on you transmitter so that going to help allot make sure you take your instructions to the track with you coz your going to need them, its mad fast with a 19t in a 17t is going to be mental.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

ok guys here she is,........................! Empty oh my god

Post  ShortiePaul Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 pm

i have decided to sell the kit Marti only painted the body up to now so if you know anyone first £100 can have it !!!!
just got front bearings from Bobs as well.
Got my eye on something else in F1
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

ok guys here she is,........................! Empty Re: ok guys here she is,........................!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down