Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just thought this was funny and typical japan

2 posters

Go down

just thought this was funny and typical japan Empty just thought this was funny and typical japan

Post  gazag Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 am

so i ordered the yeah racing kit from RCmart in japan because it was cheap and one of the only places i could find it. i got an order update today saying it had been shipped out with this little message in it

"make sure that someone who can receive your parcel during delivery. Otherwise, your local postal office may return your parcel back our Hong Kong office. If it does happen, you may deserve your extra cost for re-ship again"

i just think the " you may deserve your extra cost for re-ship again" is a typical and funny thing you would only get from a japanise company lols
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

just thought this was funny and typical japan Empty Re: just thought this was funny and typical japan

Post  ME:MTC Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm

lol thats right you deserve the extra cost for not being in at the parcel mans conviniance whats the yeah racing kit
ME:MTC
ME:MTC

Back to top Go down

just thought this was funny and typical japan Empty Re: just thought this was funny and typical japan

Post  gazag Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:54 am

its for a hpi formula 10 to make it better Smile
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down