Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz

3 posters

Go down

converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz Empty converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz

Post  dirtyghost Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:55 am

Hi guys, as a few of you will know i have been toying with the idea of converting my KO transmitter over to 2.4Ghz to stop all of the interference problems that i have had over the last few weeks at Ardent and DDMCR.
To do the conversion i used the FRSKY TX MODULE V8HT which is held in quite high regard considering it is the cheapest 2.4ghz hack conversion on the market and can convert just about any 34Mhz 37Mhz or 40Mhz transmitter on the market.
For the technical ones out there here is the blurb,...............

V8HT
Category:2.4GHz V8 series
Transmitter module specifications:
Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-13.0V
Operating Current: 50mA
Output Power: 60mW
Resolution: 3072 (11 bit)
2.4GHz V8 8ch system Hack Module:
Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology ( ACCST SYSTEM), robust frequency agility.

Tried and tested it this afternoon and it works perfectly if anything it seems to be quite a bit faster than the 40Mhz so im guessing the resolution is alot higher (bit rate)

Here is a few pics...
this is the actual transmitter unit fitted into the transmitter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the antenna connector and the power led and bind button fitted to the top of the KO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz Empty Re: converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz

Post  Gazza Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 am

so will we see you tmorrow at Ardent
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz Empty Re: converting your KO transmitter to 2.4ghz

Post  Tomo Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 am

Awesome job Marti!!! Glad you got this sorted.
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down