Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mardave series ?

Go down

Mardave series ? Empty Mardave series ?

Post  Jaykelvik Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 am

Ok so ive been looking around (pretty much following Gazza round the net Smile ) and i see the mardave gp series , it was canceled last year
so if it does go ahead will they run it regardless of numbers or will it be a case of only running depending on numbers

If this dosent go ahead Im going to be asking my Dad and chairman of our club if we can run a Mardave / 1/12th pans /1/10th tc series over the later part of the year ,as we have good numbers turning up every week
and since Mardave is based in norfolk and were in suffolk hopefully get them involved as well , Have a raffle for each round and maybe Trophies and OR small sheild and have the series run once per year this way if the Marddave series does go ahead we could have 2 good Mardave series going at either end of the year as Mardaves are starting to pick up down our neck of the woods with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with there permenant tracks for mardaves and Cost of racing is extremly low compared to other clubs

If you guys think this is a good idea let me know Smile (as My maggie the mardave will be doing w/e meetings i can regardless)

Regards Jamie
Jaykelvik
Jaykelvik

http://www.westsuffolkmcc.com/

Back to top Go down