Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABS

4 posters

Go down

ABS Empty ABS

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:23 am

Well just ripped out the M tronics viper out the brushed dave and stuck in a hpi c15 loads of diffrence in the pull away but i have the core radio and it has abs but ive looked at the manual. and looked again and looked again. went for a crap then looked again. had a curry and looked again its gobledequche to me when trying to stop the car it just rolls on
the dam radio has more settings than Nasa space rocket anyone got any thoughts. on the settings to get some brakes Buddy i hope you are reading this as you will know!!!!! how and what settings

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ABS Empty Re: ABS

Post  Neil crutchlow Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 am

one thing to check as some speedos are like this is the reverse at 100% even if you dont use it set it at 100% and then try the brakes again

and try resetting it to your radio when you have messed with any settings

also when setting the brake have the brake channel at 105% then take it back to 100%

hth Neil

Neil crutchlow

Back to top Go down

Post  ginnnga Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Neil crutchlow wrote:one thing to check as some speedos are like this is the reverse at 100% even if you dont use it set it at 100% and then try the brakes again

and try resetting it to your radio when you have messed with any settings

also when setting the brake have the brake channel at 105% then take it back to 100%

hth Neil

As neil said, from my experience with the hpi sc15 speedos, they dont like it if your end point adjustments aen't set at their maximum value on your transmitter.

Karl
ginnnga
ginnnga

http://www.halifaxtrack.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 am

Had a look paul,
Go to number 7 on the settings ABS
Then press ENTER 7 time so it highlights the MODE then press the + button to change it to from INH to TH.

Then try it to see if it works?

You should put full throttle on and when you put reverse on keep holding on full reverse and the ABS will kick in.
Also if you put it in reverse it should stutter as it reverses as that's the ABS.

Hope you get it working as it works on mine bud.
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:37 pm

nice one buddy will give it a try mate are you at next sundays round 2 rc circuit cars mate
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum