Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIED

+2
Gazza
Admin
6 posters

Go down

DIED Empty DIED

Post  Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 pm

WELL ANOTHER GREAT VENUE HAS BITTEN THE DUST

Winding Up Petitions (Companies) Notices:
Result 18 of 318 notices from the most recent publications

Documents: < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next >
Date:8 August 2011 Issue Number:59871 Page number:15141
Publication Date: Monday, 8 August 2011

Notice Code: 2450

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)

In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 6428 of 2011

In the Matter of MOTO ARENA LTD
(Company Number 06648296)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named company Moto Arena Ltd presented on 21 July 2011 by City Renovations Ltd, 10 Bond Avenue, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK1 1SW will be heard at The Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2A 2LL on 26 September 2011 at 10.30 am (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any person intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioner or its Solicitor in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 25 September 2011.

The Petitioner’s Solicitor is Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, 251 Upper Third Street, Milton Keynes MK9 1DR. DX 54460 Milton Keynes 1.

2 August 2011.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DIED Empty Re: DIED

Post  Gazza Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 am

Blimey we all said it was to much moneyto join . . .

just goes to prove you up the prices and no one turns up
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 am

the moto arena was a fantastic venue but like silverstone ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE plus price of corse

the track was beautiful, the gear they had was fantastic and the last time i went down it was looking very very good but there were alot of problems like the pit space, there was masses of room but they squeezed it all into a small space under the HUGE rosterum.

the price was a problem which is why not alot of people turned up to the events and i never seen anyone else in there apart from some suits every now and then.
the shop was friendly and the stock and layout was actually pretty good but not what i would say was fantastic.

in short this was coming but it could of been utilised so much better and advertised alot more. if they advertised more and cut some slack to real racers then they may of been ok
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzler Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 am

Looks like they didnt pay the people who built the place!

Thats not been closed by the tax man, thats a forced closed from an outstanding debt!

All it would have taken would have been an agreement of payment IE XX each month and it would have stopped it

dazzler

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:38 am

yea I think they know that daz but what is XX amount as no one seems capable of paying it so therefore XX must have been quite alot
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardent Raceway Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 am

Gazza wrote:yea I think they know that daz but what is XX amount as no one seems capable of paying it so therefore XX must have been quite alot

£150K- £200K apparently. Some of that sucked from the RC industry. Makes the rest of us getting sponsorships and memberships even harder!
Ardent Raceway
Ardent Raceway

Back to top Go down

Post  sheepdog Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 am

150-200k??? fooking ellll! thats some proper big bucks, like ya say tho John, it kind of makes other sponsor deals proper difficult!! which does make ripples further afield, annoying to a degree but its still horrid to see another track close, been so many, guess its the one thing we'll never be able to change, yet again the banks screw the consumer with a cost. being racing Sad
i do think these days its probably better to run an RC facility as a business, some thing that brings pleasure to many deserves reward!! cheers cheers bounce cheers cheers

sheepdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

But to be honest tho the membership etc was way over the top and even the milton club pulled out and went back to there old venue I was told. . .

So over price the model market and ya doomed lesson to be learned by all I guess Wink
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum