Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE:- KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear

Go down

FOR SALE:- KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear Empty FOR SALE:- KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear

Post  JimboJames1972 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm

KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear For Sale

Hi all,

I have a couple of radio sets that are now surplus to requirements. Both have been recently tested at local clubs so I can confirm they are working correctly.

KO Vantage Esprit II
Just about 'as new' - still boxed, perhaps used 2 meetings in total, still has protective film over buttons!
Fully programmable - End Point Adjustment, curves, Active Brake System, steering and throttle speeds, lap navigation, punch, timers and voltage alarms.
New 'ENELOOP' low discharge rechargable AA cells fitted.
2x KR-297FZ receivers (both fully working but tiny nick in wire)
2x 40MHz crystal sets
Manual
Will include 2 wall charger units if I can find them.
Price - £95 to include UK delivery.

Futaba T3VC
Used but in fully working condition, no cracks or splits in the case, screen has no damaged pixels.
Again, fully programmable with all the usual features.
Futaba R133F receiver + spare KO KR-297FZ reciever
1pr 40MHz crystals
2200mah battery pack installed + spare pack.
Manual
Lever extensions and wall charger included.
Price - £90 to include UK delivery.

Please note: both sets will be sold to run on 40MHZ. However, both can be converted to 2.4GHz systems, should the new owner choose to do that. The Futaba is relatively easy - buy a suitable 2.4GHz module and plug it in. The KO is a bit more of a fiddle and really needs to be sent off (to Horizon I believe?).

If you have any questions or need some pictures please PM me your email details.

James
JimboJames1972
JimboJames1972

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE:- KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear Empty Re: FOR SALE:- KO Propo and Futaba Radio Gear

Post  JimboJames1972 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 am

September 18

Still for sale

James
JimboJames1972
JimboJames1972

Back to top Go down