Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radshaperc

5 posters

Go down

Radshaperc Empty Radshaperc

Post  Admin Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:43 pm

well we was off on our travels today me and gazza we had been invited to Radshaperc, not only do they produce the morgan body and bentley stuff but also Rc stuff as well.
We arrived and was greeted by Chris dikinson MD. first stop was to his office for tea nad bikkies, and to see the stealth 2wheel drive car in the flesh, Its not till you see and hold the car that you see the design that has gone into this car.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next we went on the shop floor and boy was we in for a treat we seen the bentley grils being hand made by the skilled craftsmen Chris told us all about the building of the grills this was totaly gob smacking stuff such a vast amount of skills in the place

next we was off to see the laser cutting machine that was something like star wars. again we watched the jig being made for the Morgan car window screen totaly and utterly out of this world.

Then we met the young lads in the cad dept these lads are also keen rc racers its a pleasure to see such young guys with such skills that Radshape have invested time into proud to make you feel British i say.

Then we went onto the bonding room where the Morgan bodys are bonded together as you can see it was like NASA space station with the place spotless and we had to use white coats before we entered the place just shows the perfection that Radshape put into all their work.

Finaly we arrived at the RC development area and was we in heaven or what this is where the Stealth was born. So me being of big heart gave the stealth to Gazza as if anyone is going to bring the car on then he was the guy.

here im haveing a Mardave chassis lazer etched with my website and name on it what a great bit of equipment this was i could see Gazza trying to work out if this would fit in his workshop.

A great remind of a great day at radshaperc. so all in all guys no matter what you require for rc Radshape is the first port of call, Chris was a dimong kind of guy you could see by the way he was telling us that this is dedication to the cause. I for one had a wicked time at Radshape i think its great to see a company that opens its doors up to you shows you what it can do thats what made British Industry great i salute the guys at Radshape true dedication in all of their work. And buddy if you are reading this Radshape have also a chassis dedicated to drifting mate and you being a great drifter Chris wants to talk with you as soon as possible mate.

Well sadly the visit came to a end but all was not sad as i found a Morgan just for me and boy was i pleased with this chris big thanks from us all here at RC Circuit cars mate .

Anyone wanting to have stuff made or even a one off where you know the stuff will be made spot on then you need to talk to Chris Dickingson at Radshape.

the stealth undressed im sure you are going to see hear feel much more of this car at a track near you very soon!!!!

Radshape Sheet Metal Ltd.
Shefford Road
Aston
Birmingham
B6 4PL

Telephone: 0121 2423323
Fax: 0121 2423385

Email:sales@radshape.co.uk

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Radshaperc Empty Re: Radshaperc

Post  BuddyRC Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 am

Cracking write up agen as normal paul Cool

That's looks like a fantasic place and so cool that you got to see all the gadgets there in action.

As for the RC car Gazza now has well all I can say is WOW stunning looking car, and Gazza will soon have it round the track I'm shur.
I am very interested in the new drift car they have done and hope to test it and help with any development in parts to get the best handling as I have 100s of ideas but only a wooden shed and a dremel to try them out Rolling Eyes

Very Happy
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:47 am

Well buddy we put your name forward as both me and Gazza said to Chris if there is one good drifter in the country that is truly committed then you are the guy and im sure you could easly be the No1 in the country!!!! get in touch with Chris mate the world is you oyster!!! cheers king
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 am

Thankyou both for what you have said about me Smile

I have sent a pm and fingers crossed good things will finally happen for me and my pure love for drifting and RC's.

BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:31 am

We hope so mate tic racing has now re nick named me Berni lol after mr Eccelestone but jokeing apart Chris is cracking guy mate dedicated and he has vision mate u wont go far wrong with hi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardavespares.com Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 am

Admin wrote:We hope so mate tic racing has now re nick named me Berni lol after mr Eccelestone but jokeing apart Chris is cracking guy mate dedicated and he has vision mate u wont go far wrong with hi

bernie you've done well getting in there, some great things from radeshape hopefully we can stock some of there bits. and what a warehouse truly made in england...
Mardavespares.com
Mardavespares.com

http://www.mardavespares.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:54 am

Gutted pc gone down and lost all Me pics & videos so on me phone at the moment will sort it tomorrow
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  sidewaysking Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks for the visit Paul & Gazza....... If only I could keep my eyes open for the photos LOL Shocked

My doors are always open for any visits, comments or suggestions. We try to make parts everyone wants rather than what I think people want. I'll tell you something though, there's nothing quite like the ideas that come from RC Car Enthusiasts Laughing
sidewaysking
sidewaysking

http://www.radshaperc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Well I hope for a visit soon as my head is popping with ideas and loads of parts to be made that will make drifting become more fun and easyer for new starters and experts to sort there cars quick and more easy.

BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm

So it’s Paul and my self off on to another road trip and this time we are off to Birmingham and a company called Radshape (I’m guessing its short for Radical shaping)

Any way as we arrive and enter the building we are greeted by Chris Dickinson and then find our self’s in the main entrance with a few items in display of what the Company can and does in fact make so the items on display are in fact a thing of beauty (that’s if like me you appreciate the skill and time that the workers do)

So on display is the Mono type chassis they can and do make along with some rather small cars as in the pic below you wont beleave what Harrods sell this for and Yes its a pedal car with working head lights

but lets not beat around the bush we are here to see

THE. . . . . . . STEALTH 2wd R/C car aren’t we . . . . .

But hang on theres more . . . What's that you say Gazza . . . . .M O R E

Oh yes Chris is deffo on a mission here these are just the two on display and thats all im saying But if I was a Model Shop or trader I would be making a few Calls to

Radshape on 0121 2423119

ask for Mr Chris Dickinson with the view or CHANCE of being able to sell in your shop. . . .
because the best thing about it is there all 98% made on the SHOP FLOOR SO SPARES ARE SO EASY TO GET AND cheap COMPARED TO 99% OF OTHER TOURING CARS

OK then a trip around the Factory wont go a miss as I love engineering it would have been my 2nd Job if I did not go into Tele communication’s

But First off we pop into Chris’s office for a coffee a quick chat and the prototypes that he is playing with and that’s all I’m saying on this as its a little hush hush along with some others things

So off onto the Factory floor where we have a tour around the place oh my god to me it’s an Aladdin’s cave

I was so impressed with the Guys that work there I did not even take any Pictures I was well blown away with the stuff they knock out ( knock out. . is an under statement if you ever get a chance to see the grill on a Bentley Laughing )

Just look at the shape and curves on this

Blooming heck So sorry guys thats the wrong Bentley

I mean Lust look at that thing of Beauty Laughing

As standard they come with a plastic grill Embarassed but some where in Germany there is a shed load as every one as opted for the Metal grill & why not look at that baby shine well done All the Guys at Radshape so look above on Paul’s post for picture’s of the workshop as you will see me quizing poor ole Chris on just about every thing

Ok so here we are in Chris’s little corner of the workshop and yes Paul I do want that laser cutter. . . . PLEASE

And yes I can do me Depron planes with it as well says Chris . . . LOL more drooling from me If I ever worked here Id be sacked for making model car and plane parts and selling on e -bay PMSL

any way

Just look at these and I do think they will fit th GT10 as well

Corvette[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mustang

Drool cant think of the name of this one

Then there is a few tools and spares to keep the customer happy

and yes there is proper body masks Laughing

And did i mention spares
two pics in one LOL

Well after all that seemed like a full day we came away and I have a Stealth to build geek but as there not quite ready to go on sale about a month I would say as there still just ironing out a few bits and when Chris sends me my two items there will be a build log . . . Oh did I mention its on rubber tyres Neutral but he has some foam ones coming cheers

I would just Like to thank from the left Chris Dickson MD Richard Massey IT & Cad Our Paul and Mark Mitchell IT & Cad

thanks for all the help Guys a great day I really enjoyed the tour cheers

Last edited by Gazza on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Nice pics gazza good write up i to had one of the best days at Radshape and you know what i have planned that will be a 1/4 of the price of another one thats on sale. just waiting for the 3d cad to be finished and then we will leave a legacy to rc racers. but thats a hush hush thing at the moment but im on the boil to see the end product!!! oh and use it as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 am

Wow what a dream it would be to work there bounce gadgets and tinkering and developing new things, also looks an amazing place.

I would love to get my hands on them shells and get them sprayed up and drifting Shocked
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 am

Well just round the corner from you mate cheers

why not put your CV in and help out on making and packing kits as well as R&D Idea
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  BuddyRC Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 am

Gazza wrote:Well just round the corner from you mate cheers

why not put your CV in and help out on making and packing kits as well as R&D Idea

Worth a shot mate Smile
BuddyRC
BuddyRC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum