Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Schumacher

2 posters

Go down

Robin Schumacher Empty Robin Schumacher

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 am

big welcome to Robin Schumacher yes thats right lads the guy who owns Schumacher was great chatting with you on the phone today. so a big welcome to you please feel free to post what you wish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Robin Schumacher Empty Re: Robin Schumacher

Post  Luke Westwood Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Robin, perhaps you could shed some light on these rumers on a new 1/12 schumacher car to compete with the mardave.

Luke
Luke Westwood
Luke Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:59 am

Luke i was talking with Robin yesterday they are not romours mate you will see the new car in the next couple of months they are still doing some development and testing I think robin will make a comment very soon. rc racing just seems to get better and better we will all just have to wait and see lets hope its in time for santa to fit on my christmas wants list!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Westwood Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am

Admin wrote:Luke i was talking with Robin yesterday they are not romours mate you will see the new car in the next couple of months they are still doing some development and testing I think robin will make a comment very soon. rc racing just seems to get better and better we will all just have to wait and see lets hope its in time for santa to fit on my christmas wants list!!!!

I do hope it comes out soon, so the dave can go in the bin cheers
Luke Westwood
Luke Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down