Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  HB-Dom Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 am

hey guys how did it go?
just put my pics of cyclone on website
it works yea,
i didnt kill it today
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  dirtyghost Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 pm

it went well dom had a great night with nick and his dad, got beat again but it was alot closer this week with me new motor fitted he only beat me buy 3 lapps this week Shocked , i consider that good seeing as he is a national champion.
My lad connor had a fun night racing 1 of nicks daves, the only problem is now i have to buy him 1 - he now has the Mardave bug............!
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: rugby tonight 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stox217 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Very good we are getting marti up on the pace with us Smile some good racing to be watched wensday Razz Marti might even make the 'A' Final on wensday no not might its he will
Very Happy
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For marti
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:23 am

Lol, don't think the A is within grasp just yet mate but we will see what happens, well chuffed with how the car is running tho thanks for all the help.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  HB-Dom Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

3rd by 13 seconds marti !!!!!!!!
getting closer but nick is a fair way yet
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 am

i guess shaving a second a lap off would be possible, just need track time now
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down