Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I start . . . HERE

2 posters

:: Other RC Models :: Air

Go down

Where do I start . . .  HERE Empty Where do I start . . . HERE

Post  Gazza Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 am

Well after a few PM's on whats the best JET to get . . . errr no people we need to start here I cannot stress enough on I know you can drive a car but trust me its not that easy . . .

But dont be put off this will have you flying in no time just look at the Videos and judge for your self

First off you will need one of these its slow and easy to control and its good fun

Dave has a web site and forum on model planes just google RC POWERS

Just watch this video he is 100% bang on . . . So start here its the HAWK SKY

Or in England look here

HAWK GLIDER <<< click

Ok you have flown this plane / Glider and want to move on but to what you have seen people prop hanging and you want a go . . . well it takes time folks and the next thing to go and build is Daves extra 300 he has free plans and I have built 1 is so stable and easy to fly and it will do the crazy stunts you wont believe its so easy to fly AFTER the sky hawk that is

Its made from foam or in this country its called DEPRON built and flown in a day its that easy free plans after you register on daves site again it full of plane info

and then you can end up with some thing like this . . LOL my collection there is only 2 shop planes the rest is what I made from Depron Shocked

Last edited by Gazza on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Where do I start . . .  HERE Empty Re: Where do I start . . . HERE

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

Brilliant Gazza love your set ups me and markie had a cracking sunday with our choppers out in the feild affraid just love your dedication to the hobby mate ive seen your dining room table full of planes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok first of I have been searching the web for UK shops and there all sold out they went mad at Christmas and sold every one . .

Ok good news they are ALL due a shipment in Febuary 2nd week of I guess the main importer has had a field day with these the only problem they had was with the NEW 2.4 RADIO. . .

Yep it now comes with a 2.4 radio and I have trolled the web again to bring you good news . .

Yep Video's on HOW TO

Guys it dont get any better than this so all you skilled pilots out there even I was thinking about one of these any way due into the UK shops around Febuary 10th but in the mean time enjoy a build video so you know wht to do when you get yours

And dont forget they now come with a 2.4 radio LiPo charger all for £120 now that's neat but on with the build take it away Jeff

Problems with the new TX well here to help is Tony

Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down