Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Transponders

2 posters

Go down

Personal Transponders Empty Personal Transponders

Post  Alex Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 am

This is one for those without a PT.

AMB or as they are now known - MYLAPS are about to launch the latest version of their Personal Transponder in the next couple of weeks.

As a result MYLAPS are launching them at an introductory rate, that is much cheaper than the retail of the current transponders. They can be pre-ordered from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for approx £57 (think its actually a few pence more), which is cheaper than ive seen a used one go for recently. They aren't selling them at that price for long, plus you miss the hyke in VAT.

This isn't a shameless plug, I was just one of those that didn't have a PT and had to rush about following a heat to put the club transponder back before getting out to marshal. Ive ordered one, just thought id share it for those that haven't seen it yet.

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

Personal Transponders Empty Re: Personal Transponders

Post  dirtyghost Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 am

Nice find Alex people should take advantage of this while the offer is on because these things are very expensive for what they are.
wish i was at work,,,doh, my time will come...take advantage of it while you can boys and girls, half price PT's
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:10 am

Earlier this week my new PT arrived, just thought id share a pic to show how small they are -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down