Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Day

4 posters

Go down

Big Day Empty Big Day

Post  Admin Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Well the day has nearly come saturday will see a large turn out of F1's at tamworth also gt10s 1/12ths and mardaves this is going to be a day to look back on.
Lots have work have been put in to make it a great meeting,
The weather has been kind to us so there should be no trouble getting to the venue the whole even t is being watched by radio race car so some good reading will be on the cards for next edition of radio race car, those of you that have not been to Tamworth are in for a real treat and a warm welcome is always on the cards here a big thank you to Jeffs wife who will keep us all fed and watered this lady makes the most yummie home made cakes why Jeff is not 30stone i will never know. Also big thanks the Ben clifton working endlesly booking in drivers for the comp. well done mate. Along with jeff and pete who have pushed all the stops out to make this a great meeting. from myself i would like to thank the f1 drivers who came from the start and proved that tamworth could hold a first class event. Marti for the graphics and laura for sitting and doing the key rings and the continued support and help on this site
I will be there come say hello to me i will be wearing the rc circuit cars t shirt along with my son Wade who without his help this site would not be born. so a big thanks to him.
Hopefully this year will see him return to the sport again.
Thank you to Alex who from day one has supported the F1 week in week out so buckle up start your engines and see you all tomorrow good luck to you all

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Big Day Empty Re: Big Day

Post  Alex Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 pm

No need to thank me Paul, I havent done anything!!!

Laughing

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortiePaul Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm

you did mate you supported the class from day 1 buddy you help put the track up and down so well done!!!!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jeff clifton Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 am

Yep thats right Alex it all helps to get it all together cheers jeff
see you saturday if i can get away from the computer after dealing with over 100 queries about BRCA memberships, or lack of sunny sunny

jeff clifton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum