Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21st feb

4 posters

:: 1/10th :: RC Drift

Go down

21st feb Empty 21st feb

Post  ShortiePaul Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

hi guys we will be useing the venue on the 21st of Feb for the first time 2pm start time so come along have a giggle as this will be our first time on home turf bring what you drift or come along for a chat and meet like minded people sadly me old mucker will be on the slab having his back done but will video it for him.
so put the word around first giggle meeting on the 21st feb and we can bat idears around how the club should be run then i can run it past Marti we now have documented agreement with the school to use it so up up and away we now have a full time base
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

21st feb Empty drifting

Post  lawlor1974 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Drifted. On can't wait
Nice one paul cheers
lawlor1974
lawlor1974

Back to top Go down

21st feb Empty Re: 21st feb

Post  dirtyghost Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:03 am

well we said we would do it and we have, big thanks to Paul for doing the running around and sorting the venue out while i have been out of action and i hope people are going to support us with this new club.
So get your old touring cars out of the cupboards just about anything will do slap on a set of t-drift wheels and tyres and soften the springs and away you go for a simple drift set-up to come and have some fun.
For you guys that all ready have the real deal drifters come along and pit your skills against us lot and our man Tom Walton National Club Drift champion.
There will be a small charge for racing but it will be small most likely only a few pounds and believe me that's allot of fun for a couple of quid.

So who's up for it show your support here so we have an idea of numbers guys.

Marti Very Happy cheers
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 am

il definetly be coming to watch for a bit and i may even give it a go in the future once i have got me a job Cool well done guys

the mad1

Back to top Go down

21st feb Empty happy happy happy roll on the 21st feb

Post  lawlor1974 Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:15 am

happy happy happy roll on the 21st feb me and car ready to drifted with the boys
lawlor1974
lawlor1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down