Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DDMCR another great night

+2
stox217
dirtyghost
6 posters

Go down

DDMCR another great night Empty DDMCR another great night

Post  dirtyghost Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 am

Well the lads had another cracking night up at ddmcr with Gaz and the crew there, Nick and Mark showing off there trophies that they got in Holland "well done lads" Mark is now Holland champion as well "Mark let me know what the actual title is" and the rest of the crew from here also putting in an appearance.
Nice to see Kieths kids racing, very young and going well enjoying the racing fantastic but Keith ran off his feet trying to keep all the cars going at the same time as doing his own.....good going mate.

Any way here are some pics of the night....im not going to tag them as there's so many.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

DDMCR another great night Empty Re: DDMCR another great night

Post  stox217 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

What a Face
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am

cool pics buddy boy am i knackered now lol nice to see you out and about buddy thats for sure Cool kids done really well bless them Cool i did pants as i just didnt have the straight line speed in the little bugger lol
had a go with the drift car when the track was clear wow how much fun is that lol although i gotta take the car back to marti for a patch up lol toom me a bit to get used to it lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Nice photos Marti, wouldve looked nicer with one of my touring car lol Smile
For all you guys that raced at ddmcr here is a link to the results page so you can see how you did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Yea sorry tomo ill get ya next time for sure was in to much pain to hang around Very Happy
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 pm

lol its ok mate I was surprised to see you up and about, if it was me I would be in bed but then I am quite lazy Smile
It was a real quick track even though the chicance comming onto the straight was tight especially for paul with his 10th lol (sorry paul couldnt help it) The 10ths got around remarkably well considering the lack of space on track and the nature of the layout. Good night though, wouldve liked to have cracked the 40 lap mark but needed a incedent free run, alas that was too much to hope for lol.
Tomo
Tomo

Back to top Go down

DDMCR another great night Empty Re Photos

Post  heliflyer Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 am

Tom
Check out A few of your 10th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris
heliflyer
heliflyer

http://megapixelimages.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:22 am

Great pics Chris thanks and great to see some of my art work there as well Very Happy
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 am

great pics buddy liked the one where im getting air in the dave really shows the underside of the car off rofl Rolling Eyes

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

Top notch pics as ever Chris thanks mate.
Tomo
Tomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomo Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 am

DDMCR went well this week with the return of Marti to dave racing.
Great drives through the night by people with less than perfect cars. Dale Morris driving well pulling a hamilton'esc amount of sweet overtakes, knobbled only by a 90deg bend in front of the stage having a good fight with Dean in the B final.
Marti battled with handling issues throughout the night making small but noticeable improvements race by race. His car insisting on hooking into the bends for no apparent reason, ut still ending up well into the b-final (tweak, kingpins, stub axles, etc checked).
Drive of the night has to go to Chris Mucklow in mardaves making a great run to qualify 4th overall with a car that was capable of no more. He drove a great final as well racing on a track he didn't enjoy but excelled at.
Chris also had a top notch a few laps side by side with Tom Hampson in touring car. Cool
Tomo
Tomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris4x Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 am

was a very good night everyone seemed to being going really well all night did enjoy the tourer was interesting
Chris4x
Chris4x

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am

Was an interesting evening with the car handling more like a hovercraft than a mardave like Tomo said everything has been checked and all to no avail, it has now been rebuilt front and back just to make sure there was nout overlooked so we'll have to see what happens next week.
Great to see everyone again, big thanks to Richard Wilson for all the help throughout the night and to Tomo who both helped to try and tame my beast it was only frustration that beat me in the end, i was a grumpy sod towards the end sorry about that guys but so frustrated with the car.
Lets hope things will be a little better next week with the car re'built..............

And as normal thanks to all the chaps that make it happen, another cracking night Smile
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down