Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last

3 posters

:: Pics and Vids :: Pics

Go down

here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last Empty here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last

Post  the mad1 Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

this is the first car i ever won the 2wd championship with at bedworth indoor club i sold it on about 20 yeas ago to tim pimlot and to my surprise he had it still i have been bugging him about it since i found out and last night at rugby he gave it me back bless him total respect to the guy
got a fair bit of work to get it back to its glory days but cant wait

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the mad1

Back to top Go down

here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last Empty Re: here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last

Post  sibabe Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 pm

looking good but i cant wait to see what you do to it now you have it back!
sibabe
sibabe

Back to top Go down

here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last Empty Oh my word...

Post  N00DL35 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 am

Is that A TRX3!? - aaaah memories!
N00DL35
N00DL35

Back to top Go down

here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last Empty Re: here is an old friend from the early 90's come back home at last

Post  the mad1 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 am

yes it is buddy i owed it when it was new and sold it in 1991ish then got it back from the guy i sold it to a couple of months back lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  N00DL35 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:23 am

Classic story...

Boy meets small radio controlled car.... small radio controlled car leaves boy.... boy finds small radio Controlled car.
They live happily ever after.

You only see that on the big screen! Wink
N00DL35
N00DL35

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 am

yeah man lol you got it buddy lol ive been collecting cars that i won championships with from the early 90's before i had a long break from rc's i now have a yokomo super dogfighter 2 aswell but i just havnt got round to sticking pics up yet lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  N00DL35 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 am

I haven't seen a TRX3 since I got rid of mine probably around the same time! (early 90s)
I think I may have an old CAT 2000 in the loft though... maybe I should dig that out. get a nostalga rush.
No championship winning cars though... Never entered a proper comp. Couldn't afford to...
I was a local park basher.

Maybe that's why I am so psyched about doing it again... my "pocket money" as a grown "hobbyist" is a lot better! Wink
Plus now I can combine the aspect of scale models to the mix. I'm a stickler for perfection and a little car that can look like its 1:1 counter part in every way... that's cool! (on a mild OCD level!)
N00DL35
N00DL35

Back to top Go down

Post  the mad1 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 am

lol fair play buddy Cool i was shocked to find out the guy i sold mine to still had it although its in a very poor state at the moment it needs rebuilding but its hard to get the parts for it now

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down