Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is your favourite form of radio controlled item

4 posters

Go down

what is your favourite form of radio controlled item Empty what is your favourite form of radio controlled item

Post  the mad1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 am

as above what do you prefer most helicopters, cars, boats or planes or if you have tried anything else that you would like to suggest?

me myself iv always been into cars ive never really tried anything else

the mad1

Back to top Go down

what is your favourite form of radio controlled item Empty Re: what is your favourite form of radio controlled item

Post  rich67 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 am

Have always been into cars, have had a dabble at most scales both electric and nitro for racing. I have had a dabble with a nitro heli, hit the ground hard though and that was that.
rich67
rich67

Back to top Go down

what is your favourite form of radio controlled item Empty Re: what is your favourite form of radio controlled item

Post  the mad1 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 am

yeah man thats is why i have never tried flight or on water cus if it goes wrong its gone lol

the mad1

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtyghost Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 am

i have done and still do most things, i have cars planes boats and helis, cars have taken over for the moment but as the summer comes ill start to fly again i guess it just brings something new to the tables and mixes it up a little.
You can buy easy to fly planes for 30 or 40 quid these day's and there just as much fun to fly as the big things and alot of the chargers and things that we use for the cars can also be used on the other things.

I don't know what i have left in the loft at the moment but there must be a plane or 2 a couple of boats and 4 heli's of various sizes from micro to fairly small i tend to stick to the small stuff just because there easier to transport and work on plus i scratch build most of the stuff i have, i just go out and get some balsa and foam and build something and fly it to destruction when its dead i take all the electrics out and start again with another, loads of enjoyment out of it knowing i designed and built it myself.

Who else does anything like this..........
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Cars Cars Cars

The rest bore me Laughing
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down