Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another good nites racing

3 posters

Go down

Another good nites racing Empty Another good nites racing

Post  ShortiePaul Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:16 am

what can i say but some great company and some good laffs had tonite Marti you will soon be rebuilt that car of yours.
Old wade had some bad luck as well but the done a scortching final 18 some ut lap he when he gets his car sorted will be on a flyer i think i will sponcer him with a new body with the site on it need to talk to a guy who will do a flash paint job that would be nice.
Thanks to Jordan who tried to help Wade out with some advice look forward to bacon eggs at next summer sunday meet
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Another good nites racing Empty Re: Another good nites racing

Post  dirtyghost Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am

Hello guys.
Same from us had a great night didnt start off that way but ended on a high note.
Wade that was a great final mate ill have you next time bud Sad , car wrecks all round for us tonight with Shortie rebuilding the back end wade doing his shocks track side and me well what can i say, a very bad smash and some bad luck with cells seen me smashed to bits and missing 1 race all together because of bad cells.
Big thanks ...NO MASSIVE THANKS cheers to steve dye for setting up my car for me its a totaly diffrent beast and thats my first race with what feels like a new car, cant wait till i get some new cells and tyres on her think ill turn my throttle up a little also now.....im coming for you wade mate LOL (like i have a chance).
Anyway great night with great friends thanks to all.
Hope the arms OK Gav sorry about that.
dirtyghost
dirtyghost

Back to top Go down

Post  gav Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah was a great night, and Marti don't worry about it-i will pull you'r arm clean off next time LOL

gav

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:33 am

Had a wicked night such a good laugh. I was having a nightmare with the setup - really need to spend some time with the car, rebuild it and set all the droop, ride height, etc.

Big thanks to the old man/marti for helping me start in the finals and big thanks to Scott for being on hand to lend a spare spring. Really think this is what its all about helping each other and sharing knowledge etc.

Top night guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 am

Always a pleasure Wade... although you didnt need it in the end... but you shoulda just asked..
was a great night... very impressed with my new futaba gear, although i still need to work on the cars stability.... thinking about taking it back down to stock and building it up one peice at a time... i've inherited a load of pace but unfortunately the cars footing is just so unsure..... pushing it on the limit for all its worth but still a cpl second off the pace... might try a harder compound, weird as that sounds...ah well
Great evening and thanks again to all those involved in running it

Back to top Go down

Another good nites racing Empty Wade /scott

Post  ShortiePaul Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:20 am

affraid Get a room lol!
ShortiePaul
ShortiePaul

http://www.rccircuitcars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content