Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concept Racing robbed

3 posters

Go down

Concept Racing robbed Empty Concept Racing robbed

Post  stox217 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night Concept Racing was broken into and basically cleaned out of virtually everything.

Eric is obviously absolutely gutted as the shop has been the last 5 years of his life building into what it was today.

Personally, i'm gutted for Eric, that low life scum can come in and destroy his livlihood, and steal all his own models as well.

Can I ask you all to keep your eye out either on ebay, car boots, etc for a load of electric and nitro parts going cheap and for the other local model shops to be weary of being offered cars.

The shop stock will consist of nitro fuel, mainly byron's, wheels and tyres for truggy, rallycross, 1/10th offroad and onroad, bodyshells for all types, loads of losi spares , associated spares for B4, mad rat spares, batteries, models, etc
Basically many things you'd expect a model shop to carry

They also tried to steal around £2000's worth of fuel belonging to midland helicopters that is stored next to us, but stacked that around the side of the building as if to come back for it, but never did, and broke into the unit next to us and stole some tools.

My mate stores some of his gear down there and they stole his F8 and his losi 8ight which is painted orange in a rag roll effect with carbon cut outs - very distinctive.
Personally, they left my F8 and my SC10, but stole my Helios, and my Dremel Versaflame - not sure of anything else as haven't checked properly as was helping tidying up the mess, and thought i'd better get the message out on the forums.

Please, please keep your eye out as we need to catch these low lifes and hopefully get as much stock back as possible.

Last edited by stox217 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Concept Racing robbed Empty .

Post  HB-Dom Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 pm

yea just read this on opple,
ill be keeping an eye out on ebay.
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Concept Racing robbed Empty Re: Concept Racing robbed

Post  Admin Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 am

HOPE THEY CATCH THE SCUM WHO DID THIS !!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Concept Racing robbed Empty Re: Concept Racing robbed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down