Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Race ever

2 posters

:: 1/12th :: Mardave

Go down

Best Race ever Empty Best Race ever

Post  Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:47 am

Ardent was the place to be tonight

Well tonight was one of the best races I have ever seen it was in the A final of the Mardaves.
Gary Crisp and Danny Sheppard put on a display of close racing and great sportsmanship between the two drivers.
Danny was 2nd on the grid and Gaz pole on the grid, from the time of the start to the end of the 19 laps both guys were nose to bumper and lead position changed several time as each watch the other and picked their moment for the overtaking.
A great show of sportsmanship must go to Gaza as he clipped Danny rear but in true gentleman fashion he then waited for Danny to correct himself and the battle carried on.
Both cars were as one around the track even on the straight they weaved together then Gaza clipped the barrier and this allowed Danny to steam away half a track in front. You may now think it was over but Gaza pulled it back again and was all over Danny’s rear yet again.
Some crafty tight corner overtaking was then done by Gaza but only for Danny to snatch back the lead again.
This has to be one of the best races I have seen and was defiantly the best fought battle of the night.
Well done to you both you had us all on the edge of our seats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The two starts of the night Danny left Gaza on the right
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Best Race ever Empty Re: Best Race ever

Post  Gazza Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Well what can I say it was a real adrenalin rush for the whole 5 mins. Cool

I must cograt Young Danny he held the corners a real treat I just could not get bye him. . .
he did how ever leave a small gap twice on the sweeper after the straight and as I tried to sneak in he closed the door on me and I just cliped him twice and turned him up side down affraid so I waited for the Marshall to put him back on all 4's and we where off again then as we came round in front of the rostrum I could see how wide he was going cheers

Well this was going to be my over taking position but I had to wait several laps before I was in the right position to tackle this manhover
then I seen my chance and I was in and took back the lead phew !

then for the life of me I struggled with the light at the top end of the track and could not quite see the corners to well and misjuged the esses onto the straight and this let Dan back in . . . .

So as Paul says the chase was back on and that was it the 5 mins was up and Danny just piped me to the post

Dan Sheppard 19 / 302.10
.Gary Crisp. . . 19 / 302.59

So well Done Daz I hope your there sunday mate as I look forward to the chase again

Also I must not forget My other arch enemy James lol!

Poor James did a real good time in the first heat but for some unknown reason his transponder only counted 1 lap the whole race Crying or Very sad

then he did not put additive on the rear tyres etc so Lost out to the B final which was a shame cos with james in the A it would have been one hell of a race

and on my last note the first round was smash and bang ( no names guys please ) but after I spoke to all partys the 2nd and 3rd round was a wicked race I was well impressed with all the drivers congrats to all you all drove well . .

see its easy to just pull over and let the faster car througn than hitting each other and loosing laps

well guys thats it from ole Gazza catch you all trackside
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down