Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours?

+7
grahamg
QuackingPlums
4_cell_racer
HB-Dom
Admin
stox217
Tomo
11 posters

:: Pics and Vids :: Pics

Go down

Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours? Empty Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours?

Post  Tomo Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 am

this was what i got for xmas one year when I was very young, who knew where it would lead lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After that my first proper rc car was a mardave rebel racer, what a car Smile
What was your first cars?

Last edited by TOMO on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tomo
Tomo

http://Www.oople.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours? Empty Re: Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours?

Post  stox217 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 am

One of those?

Last edited by stox217 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours? Empty Re: Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours?

Post  Admin Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 am

not working Tomo looks like you got nothing geek
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rccircuitcars.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Found a picture of my first ever radio controlled car what was yours? Empty .

Post  HB-Dom Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 am

My first car was a schumacher sst axis, it didnt last long Razz
not much changes! i wouldent like to list all of the cars ive had either, i think tomo's proberbly had more though Very Happy
HB-Dom
HB-Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  4_cell_racer Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 am

My very 1st car was one of these:

I fitted it with a VW Beetle shell....at the time I thought it was the mutts..... Laughing
4_cell_racer
4_cell_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  QuackingPlums Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Haha - I still have a working Meteor!

My first proper RC car was a Tamiya Sand Scorcher:http://www.tamiyaclub.com/car.asp?id=24
I can't even begin to remember the names of all those crappy, break-first-time, unrepairable 'toy' cars without proportional control from Tandy and Beaties I got before finally buying that! I remember it taking a whole month to build when I was 8, which included having to be driven back to Beaties in Brum to get replacement windshield supports that were missing from my kit - a problem I later found out to be typical of this model. Rolling Eyes

That was the start of a very expensive hobby... Even my mum giving away all my kit when I went to uni didn't put me off...! lol!
QuackingPlums
QuackingPlums

Back to top Go down

Post  grahamg Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi all my first proper RC car was a Tamiya Ford Ranger
first time I used it bent the front bumber on the corner of the shed didn't think at the time it was going to be that quick how wrong i was Smile
grahamg
grahamg

Back to top Go down

Post  stox217 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 am

Mine was a mardave "rebel" some of you older mardave oval drivers might remember them from the old days.

Wish my dad didant strip it for bits now!
stox217
stox217

http://www.rcbearings.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gazag Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:43 am

ive never had anything RC brought for me for crimbo or a birthday or a present whatsoever Crying or Very sad
gazag
gazag

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 am

snap Sad
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  uop101 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

Hey Gazza
Thought you had the F109 for crimbo last year lol!
uop101
uop101

Back to top Go down

Post  Gazza Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

blimey. . . . . . yea I forgot that Embarassed
Gazza
Gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  ME:MTC Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 am

my first was a tamya madbull
ME:MTC
ME:MTC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down